70 war vs DK?

Cigarette

Grandfathered
Hey, so I'm making a funsies twink at 70. Probably be mostly brutal gear since I've got a couple hundred of those marks stashed away with whatever random Sunwell gear I come across from buying runs.

Very casual indeed- actually, I'm mostly making it so I can burn through northrend loremaster and finish up outlands, with some wpvp/arenas.

So the question is, what's the power difference between wars and DKs? I took a year+ break that just ended a couple months ago so I honestly have no idea. I get the feeling that DKs are weak now, but if that's not the case, I'll probably just roll a DK rather than level a war. Will a twinked 70 DK be able to demolish level 80 levelers the way I assume a war would?

Thanks!

Hey, so I'm making a funsies twink at 70. Probably be mostly brutal gear since I've got a couple hundred of those marks stashed away with whatever random Sunwell gear I come across from buying runs.

Very casual indeed- actually, I'm mostly making it so I can burn through northrend loremaster and finish up outlands, with some wpvp/arenas.

So the question is, what's the power difference between wars and DKs? I took a year+ break that just ended a couple months ago so I honestly have no idea. I get the feeling that DKs are weak now, but if that's not the case, I'll probably just roll a DK rather than level a war. Will a twinked 70 DK be able to demolish level 80 levelers the way I assume a war would?

Thanks!
War>over dk. Dk is still very strong but in a matchup warrior would come out on top 9/10 times. Dk is more for slows and control, warriors are just meant to melt faces

nothing kills a blood dk except a very very good mage .. even a priest cant kill a blood dk .. i have over 20 blood dk in every possible levels, but i mainly play 69 and 109 .. nothing .. nothing kills a DK .. except a good mage, not even a good hunter can kill a blood dk, i have been chasing twink druids, rogues and locks around the map whenever i see them appear in the same bg .. against all melee class, dk kills everyone .. when i take on the hardest twink warrior .. he dies and i still have hell lot of health to spare .. DK has 3 times the health of a fury and 2.5 times the health of a prot warrior .. the blood dks that you have been killing must be a noob .. a dk can survive because it has something to hit .. thats the reason why when it fights a melee, it always win 100% of the time .. the twink range knows this .. as long as you dont let the blood dk hit anything, you can slowly reduce his health till he dies hence a chance to kill him .. if there is something to hit, even if its your pet, a blood heals .. and a twink blood heals equal or more than a healer in most bg

whichever class you roll, you need to know your class well, if you roll a blood dk and you do not get the max out of it, then it is like what the other players had encountered and kill easily, in my entire past 1 or 2 years, i can tell you, i have never been killed by a melee class, not even close, i take on 3 lvling warrior with ease, killing one after another .. a twink warrior will tell you, never face a twink blood alone

nothing kills a blood dk except a very very good mage .. even a priest cant kill a blood dk .. i have over 20 blood dk in every possible levels, but i mainly play 69 and 109 .. nothing .. nothing kills a DK .. except a good mage, not even a good hunter can kill a blood dk, i have been chasing twink druids, rogues and locks around the map whenever i see them appear in the same bg .. against all melee class, dk kills everyone .. when i take on the hardest twink warrior .. he dies and i still have hell lot of health to spare .. DK has 3 times the health of a fury and 2.5 times the health of a prot warrior .. the blood dks that you have been killing must be a noob .. a dk can survive because it has something to hit .. thats the reason why when it fights a melee, it always win 100% of the time .. the twink range knows this .. as long as you dont let the blood dk hit anything, you can slowly reduce his health till he dies hence a chance to kill him .. if there is something to hit, even if its your pet, a blood heals .. and a twink blood heals equal or more than a healer in most bg

whichever class you roll, you need to know your class well, if you roll a blood dk and you do not get the max out of it, then it is like what the other players had encountered and kill easily, in my entire past 1 or 2 years, i can tell you, i have never been killed by a melee class, not even close, i take on 3 lvling warrior with ease, killing one after another .. a twink warrior will tell you, never face a twink blood alone
Nobody even commented on blood dk, tank classes shouldn’t even be allowed in pvp. But if you must continue on, they are live lords, nothing more. I can kill them on every 70 I have. Tank. Lol. Whenever I see a blood dk twink or actually any twink tank in pvp, I’ll just cc it and runaway and leave it to wander needlessly over the map since they are only good for soaking damage. Ever since bonus armor that’s all they’ve been.

To be clear, I’ve been 70 dk since 5.1 or so. With that being said I’ve seen dk at its highest and lowest. This is definitely the time of its lowest. You say they are god tier. But how? Unholy is only viable for bgs and team fights, as they are way too slow compared to frost, and in frosts perspective their dmg is okay, good even. But the fact of the matter is that other classes dmg are way better and can heal better, the only reason I can compete is when I use coastal surge and fallen crusader AND the neck heal hierloom. The class is truly fucked if I have to rely on these means to win against decent players. The only dmg midigation we have is ice bound fortitude and it’s on a theee minute cd. And I can’t mid max or stack any stat because as a example if you stack haste. You’ll take too much dmg and deal horrible dmg. So dk’s gearing is very limited as well. If dk is god tier as you say. I must be retarded. :) @Resto

not unholy, not frost .. blood .. and in the past 2 expac, you dont treat blood like a tank .. it does same amount of dmg as a frost and the amount of heal like a healer .. it is a dps class .. in the entire legion, blood gets the bugged god mode .. if you know what that is at that time, you would have dominated the entire bg .. but they remove it when bfa came out, and now in bfa, blood in 100-109 is an unmatched class .. twink to twinks .. not comparing twink to lvlers .. people think blood is immobile, but if you have all the necessary things ie. potions and gadgets, you can chase a druid and a rogue when they flee,and kill them

not unholy, not frost .. blood .. and in the past 2 expac, you dont treat blood like a tank .. it does same amount of dmg as a frost and the amount of heal like a healer .. it is a dps class .. in the entire legion, blood gets the bugged god mode .. if you know what that is at that time, you would have dominated the entire bg .. but they remove it when bfa came out, and now in bfa, blood in 100-109 is an unmatched class .. twink to twinks .. not comparing twink to lvlers .. people think blood is immobile, but if you have all the necessary things ie. potions and gadgets, you can chase a druid and a rogue when they flee,and kill them
Bro, we are talking about 70 twink dks, please keep your information to this level only. Since the op is not looking for information outside of that level.

If i lose a 1v1 to a blood dk id uninstall..
OP, i have a dk and they're really fun but i think atm wars are a lot stronger with a better kit. Saying that though there may be a hot tomorrow that we don't know about that will change the tides. Just play the class you enjoy the most (harder said than done i know)

I'd love to see any armory of any DK with 3x a Fury Warrior's HP.

^ I had 22k hp openworld before the hp patch. Now i have 18k.

Sounds like a stretch but I'll grant you that's a lot of hp. Armory?

Users who are viewing this thread