70 US King of the Hill 3v3s (August 25-26th) Hosted by TwinkRanking

Virtua

Legend
The idea behind this event is to have one last hurrah before 5.0 hits. It will be the 70 Tournament rules we already have established but with a twist. It will be a King of the Hill for as long as the teams want to continue. The first two teams to play will be drawn at random from the teams that want to play and the winner will become the KotH till someone else dethrones them. The matches will be 3 game series per usual and teams must have over 2200 experience to sign up. Teams will also not be able to play for 5 games after they lose and it will be a first come first serve basis. You are allowed to change your comp up as much as you would like to between matches but the KotH must stay as the same comp.

Any more information you need on the KoTH you can get directly from me, if you need to get in contact with me add me on Skype (Virtuamd). Also add me on real ID Gregwarrior24@yahoo.com

The organization for the actual event will happen about 30 minutes before the event itself. Teams that would like to participate need to contact me on Skype and let me know that they are interested. Two of the teams that message me before the event starts will be chosen at random to be the beginning match and they rest will be put into a queue.

EVENT WILL BE:
August 25th/26th at 8:00PM EST/5:00PM PST

This event will be livestreamed on my channel: Twitch.tv/TrVirtua

Real ID: Gregwarrior24@yahoo.com
Email: Virtuamd@yahoo.com

Gl virt!

Users who are viewing this thread