70 Twink Raiding Guild

Mikeylock

Veteran
Recruiting for a start for B C content if interested add my b tag mikeylock#1314 have a guild in sargeras horde side but also can have one in alli aswell feel free to contact me

I have a warrior in alli stormrage
[doublepost=1571946793,1571946752][/doublepost]Without a guild a holy priest aswell lvl 70 dif realm
So this guild will be on stormrage? I have about 12 alliance 70s that I don’t mind assisting on if I have time. Would be cool to play with you and the guild if it shoots off

So this guild will be on stormrage? I have about 12 alliance 70s that I don’t mind assisting on if I have time. Would be cool to play with you and the guild if it shoots off
Sounds like a plan we would need one more in stormrage to start it there ill be on around 6 ish this afternoon

Sorry that this is a little off topic but I just wanted to give a quick reminder that the time-walking this week drops some really good gems for quick gearing if people want to stock them up, but you do need to be around 71/72 i believe to queue up for them.

This sounds pretty interesting, I'm currently in the process of leveling a paladin to 70 but it's not on sargeras or stormrage :( (Side note, this for eu or na?)

Users who are viewing this thread