70 Tank DK

Rédor @ Dalvengyr - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
As you can see, going for most stam I can get on a 70, so far the last item I need to boost it is Cloak of Unforgivable Sin off KJ with a stam gem in that bad boy, and to be noted this toon will be Tauren soon so that 5% will be added aswell =)

Rédor @ Dalvengyr - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
As you can see, going for most stam I can get on a 70, so far the last item I need to boost it is Cloak of Unforgivable Sin off KJ with a stam gem in that bad boy, and to be noted this toon will be Tauren soon so that 5% will be added aswell =)
Is this... a FC set? Please say no. ;) Nice PvE set, though I'm not sure where you would use it on a regular basis.

Also the Tauren racial is +5% to base health. At 70 this translates to a very small, static amount (less than a stamina gem, for sure).

No this is not my FC set, this set was for when I tanked for Brutal Gladiators for our full 70 raids, my FC set is just stacked resil, and I sit at around 17k hp in that set unbuffed, was lucky enough to get the epic resil trinket aswell on this toon too =P gms are just not all that bright, the resil set though can use many more upgrades as im only sitting at 760+ resil and its been known that a 70 twink could go around 1.2k? not to sure though just heard it from a friend, so I gotta find out what items would fit to get the most out of a full resil set

The neat thing about the set is I can solo mostly any heroic I que for when im bored, the dmg output for blood is also kind of strong aswell as the self healing on death strike, and that pretty much all im locked down to doing atm since the guild got disbanded =/

Users who are viewing this thread