70 surv hunter help

Dcm

idc
To preface, please ignore the horribly awful placeholder I'm using as a weapon lmao. I'm currently farming SH for the axe off last boss

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/argent-dawn/Dcs

Just need help on gear choices and enchants (specifically weapon). I haven't gotten around to swapping my pvp power gems out yet, because I heard the nerf of it did go through, otherwise any other info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Your gear is pretty spot on actually, I would prefer 'Band of the Eternal Champion' over Hard Khorium Band, but that's just a personal preference. For my own hunter I use 'Apolyon, the Soul-Render' but socketed with agility gems and enchanted with the 2Hand Agility enchant,.. I only chose that weapon for the overall white damage with the raw stats not being too shabby either. Overall your character is pretty top notch, gj (and yeah, the pvp power nerf sucks imho… was a super useful stat in these lower brackets)

Your gear is pretty spot on actually, I would prefer 'Band of the Eternal Champion' over Hard Khorium Band, but that's just a personal preference. For my own hunter I use 'Apolyon, the Soul-Render' but socketed with agility gems and enchanted with the 2Hand Agility enchant,.. I only chose that weapon for the overall white damage with the raw stats not being too shabby either. Overall your character is pretty top notch, gj (and yeah, the pvp power nerf sucks imho… was a super useful stat in these lower brackets)
Thanks for all the info.

Why do you use Apolyon? If I remember correctly, the stats don't go over to agi for agi users, unless the topend is worth it over the agi that Crow Wing provides?

band of the eternal champion is broken, reason why AGI users have replaced it with the ring w/socket shown in armory above.

after many squishes, i would look at other rings before leveling JC for one ring, imo no longer hands down BIS

Users who are viewing this thread