70-79 70 Rogue Guide [WOD]

Dreams

fastest shadowstep in the west
OUTDATED
As the title suggests this is a Warlords of Draenor guide and thus is outdated as of the Legion prepatch (19th/20th of July 2016). I might eventually make a rogue guide for Legion, but I'm keeping this one up in case someone needs it for a WoD private server or whatever. I'll leave a link to the Legion guide here if I make one.

70 Rogue Guide

Table of contents:
1. Introduction
2. Character build (gear,professions,spec,talents)

3. Gameplay tips (macros,openers)

Introduction:

Hi, I'm Dreams and I've played rogue under different names such as Thought, Failbait, Complex, Odeezy and Manyfacedgod in the EU 70 bracket.
I have been maining the 70 bracket for almost 6 years with no breaks. I've always loved researching and theorycrafting, and have for a long time been one of the "go to guys" when it comes to any information on the bracket. I primarily play the bracket for 2v2 arena.

With WoD and the new arena scaling system, the BiS items for all classes have been confusing to a lot of people. And with the recent huge spike in 70 activity, I get a LOT of questions. And that is the primary reason I'm writing this guide; to help any new rogues get started by simply directing them to one place where they can read everything for themselves. No grandfathered items, enchants or glyphs are listed here because it's a guide intended for new players.

Character build - Gear
In skirmishes and battlegrounds every piece of gear you are wearing scales up to ilvl 283, including really low level items. This makes gearing for PvP more interesting than it has ever been before.
Luckily you don't have to spend months of your life and thousands of gold testing hundreds of items to figure out how the scaling works, because we (me and Fx, a fellow guildmember) have already done that.
Some slots have multiple pieces of gear listed. This is because the BiS for some slots is debatable. The item listed first is my personal preference.
All the items are wowhead links so you can check out where to get them yourself.

Head:
[Brutal Gladiator's Leather Helm]

Neck:
[Necklace of the Deep]
[Shattered Sun Pendant of Might] (Aldor version)

[Enchant Neck - Gift of Versatility]

Shoulders:
[Brutal Gladiator's Leather Spaulders]

[Master's Inscription of the Axe]

Cloak:
[Cloak of Unforgivable Sin]
[Vengeance Wrap]

[Enchant Cloak - Gift of Versatility]

Chest:
[Merciless Gladiator's Leather Tunic]

[Enchant Chest - Powerful Stats]

Wrists:
[Deadly Cuffs]

[Enchant Bracer - Greater Assault]

Hands:
[Brutal Gladiator's Leather Gloves]

[Enchant Gloves - Major Agility]

Waist:
[Belt of One-Hundred Deaths]

[Eternal Belt Buckle]

Legs:
[Leggings of the Immortal Night]

[Primal Leg Reinforcements]

Feet:
[Footwraps of Wild Encroachment]

[Enchant Boots - Major Agility]

Rings:
[Dark Iron Ring] of agility - click here for detailed information about this ring.
Note: Unless you primarily play double dps it can be worth it to use at least 1 Dark Iron Ring of the monkey.
[Aquamrine Signet] of agility
[Band of the Eternal Champion]

[Enchant Ring - Gift of Versatility]

Trinkets:
[Searing Words]
[Flashing Steel Talisman]

[Inherited Insignia of the Alliance]
For non-humans

Weapons:
Subtlety:
MH: [Crux of the Apocalypse]
OH: [Ribsplitter] of agility / [Blade of the Unrequited]

Assassination:
MH: [Crux of the Apocalypse]
OH: [Blade of the Unrequited]

Combat:
[Ribsplitter] of agility x2

Enchant (all specs): [Enchant Weapon - Dancing Steel]

Gems:
Ignore socket bonuses, gem straight agility. ([Delicate Crimson Spinal]/[Delicate Cardinal Ruby])
Metagem: [Relentless Earthstorm Diamond]

Exceptions:
[Glinting Shadowsong Amethyst] - Depending on the socket bonus on each individual item it might sometimes be worth not going full agility but instead bend slightly to get a socket bonus. This is the case with one item on the BiS rogue list: [Belt of One-Hundred Deaths]. By going for a agi+crit gem in the blue socket instead of just ignoring the bonus and getting pure agi, you are losing 2 agility but getting 10 crit, which is worth it.

[Enchanted Pearl] - This gem is a must for every spec and every class in the 70 bracket. Its tooltip is actually bugged. It says +4 all stats when you look at it in your bag / on wowhead, it says +1 all stats when you look at it socketed in some of your gear, but it actually gives you +13 all stats. It's the most powerful gem available at our level, but sadly you can only use one. It also has another great property; it's a prismatic gem, meaning it fits any socket color. Place it strategically to obtain a socket bonus you wouldn't otherwise have gotten if you gemmed straight agility. If you're using the exact gear from this guide, I would recommend putting it in the yellow socket in your chest.

Character build - Professions
With the intended removal of all combat bonuses from professions in WoD, there are very few of them left. What's interesting is that most of them doesn't require you to keep the profession in order to keep the bonus, meaning you can unlearn the profession after enchanting/gemming your gear to make room for another profession.
Here is a list of all the professions that give you a stat boost in skirmishes and wargames:

Leatherworking:
Required skill level: 395
Profession bonus: [Primal Leg Reinforcements]
Non-profession alternative: [Jormungar Leg Armor]
The bonus works after unlearning leatherworking.

Profession bonus: [Master's Inscription of the Axe]
Non-profession alternative: [Greater Inscription of Vengeance]
The bonus does not work after unlearning inscription.

Jewelcrafting:
Required skill level: 360 (also requires Revered or higher with The Consortium)
Profession bonus: [Crimson Sun]
Non-profession alternative: [Delicate Cardinal Ruby]
The bonus works after unlearning jewelcrafting.

From the information above it's easy to figure out how to get the most out of professions: Learn jewelcrafting, get the Crimson Sun, unlearn jewelcrafting and then train inscription and leatherworking for the shoulder and leg enchants. You can also learn leatherworking first and then drop it to learn jewelcrafting and inscription. To clarify, the only profession you need to keep even after enchanting your gear is inscription.

If you are lazy or limited on gold, just go for leatherworking alone. It gives you the most significant bonus by far.

Character build - Specialization
I'll start by saying that all rogue specs are perfectly viable. Unlike in PvE, each spec has a pretty significantly different playstyle in PvP.

ability_stealth.jpg
Subtlety:
My personal preference. Subtlety has the most burst damage of all the specs. Its energy regeneration mechanic (Slice and Dice), while not the strongest, is the only unpreventable one and the easiest and cheapest to maintain. Therefore you will generally have more energy and combo points to spend on damage and control over the other specs.
Pros:
- Highest burst potential
- Best energy regeneration mechanic, allowing for more freedom and creativity
Cons:
- Relatively low damage outside of openers

ability_rogue_eviscerate.jpg
Assassination:
Arguably the best spec for rogues because of the current meta. Assassination is really good at training a target into the ground, making it ideal for killing healers. Its energy regeneration mechanic is Rupture, which provides more energy per second than any of the other specs, but also requires time to set up and can be BoP'd, stoneformed, etc.. It also doesn't last as long as Slice and Dice, and therefore requires more combo points to keep up.
Pros:
- Highest dps, most pressure when training
Cons:
- Gameplay can be boring because things like swaps and restealths generally aren't rewarded

ability_backstab.jpg
Combat:
I consider this the weakest rogue spec in the bracket, but as mentioned above, it's still perfectly viable. Combat has the worst energy regeneration mechanic of them all: Combat Potency. It requires 100% uptime to work and even then averages less energy per minute than the assassination mechanic. However, because of Revealing Strike you can get some really nasty eviscerate crits. It's also the only spec that doesn't need a dot on your target to do damage, which makes it the best spec for swaps.
Pros:
- Highest eviscerate crits
- Can swap targets effortlessly
- No dots - able to gouge killtarget (to peel or to wait for kidney dr, etc)
Cons:
- Bad energy regen - less room for creativity
- Less consistent damage than assassination
- Less burst than subtlety

Character build - Talents
In case you didn't know, you can change talents completely free in the waiting room before arena games start. You should always adjust your talents depending on what you are playing against and with.

Tier 1:
You should always play Subterfuge. The other talents are not even worth mentioning, unless you're playing some weird combat spec where you vanish -> nightstalker -> eviscerate. But at that point you might as well just roll a feral druid.

Tier 2:
Deadly Throw - A 70% physical slow, 6 second duration and no cooldown. This talent is amazing for kiting and peeling melees. The only downside is the high energy cost. The damage is complete garbage even with 5 cps, so you should only spec deadly throw for the slow, and always cast it with as few cps as possible.

Nerve Strike - After it's nerf this talent has seen a lot less use. You can pick it over deadly throw if you are playing BoS and wall is going to be useless in the match.

Combat Readiness - This is arguably one of the best defensive cooldowns in the game. It's only downside is that it only works against melees. It's a 20 sec wall with 50% reduction, which is insane.

Tier 3:
Again, only one talent worth mentioning: Elusiveness. A 30% spammable wall, hard to argue with. It requires some getting used to. If you can predict enemy bursts or swaps and pre-feint them, this talent is very valuable. It's also nice to have something to spam when you're just trying to live a cc on your healer etc.

Tier 4:
Step vs BoS.
I prefer shadowstep when playing with a ranged or healer, or when facing a healer. Step-kicks are really powerful in a bracket where a target with no heals can easily drop 100>0 in a matter of seconds. Shadowstep is also a nice tool to land a kidney on a rogue with evasion up.
Burst of Speed is more of a defensive option. A sprint that clears snares on a virtually non-existent cooldown = infinite kite potential. Nice for getting restealths, really frustrating to play against, but a lot less offensive power.

Character build - Glyphs
The two main glyphs that you should almost always use are:
Glyph of Blind - When you want to blind someone you should always be able to do it asap, and not wait for any dots there might be on the target to disappear. This glyph is required 9/10 times for swapping and peeling.
Glyph of Energy - 20 extra energy is really good in combination with subterfuge, especially as subtlety. However, this glyph is standard for the other specs as well.

If you're playing a certain strategy against a certain comp where you know you will only attack one target the whole game, you can replace Blind glyph. The two other main glyphs are Glyph of Evasion and Glyph of Garrote.

Gameplay tips - Macros
Macros help enhance your gameplay, shortening the time it takes to do certain things as well as simplifying some mechanics. It's of course recommended that you keybind every ability. I believe that keybinds are so personal that there is no point in making a "keybind guide". But I will say that rogue is in the very high end of classes in terms of the number of keybinds it takes to play them optimally.

Targeting Macros
These are in my opinion essential in PvP, but are also some of the hardest macros to get used to. Playing with arena target macros is a big improvement to your fluidity and reaction time. The six lines below are six different macros.
Code:
/target arena1

/target arena2

/target arena3

/focus arena1

/focus arena2

/focus arena3
The macros themselves are pretty self explanatory. /target arena1 targets the first arena target, /focus arena1 puts the first arena target on focus, etc.
How do you know which one is arena target 1, or 2 or 3? Pretty simple. When you look at your enemy arena frames, the top one is number 1, second one is 2, etc.:
51d5c5aafb.jpg

Focus Macros
Focus macros are macros that casts an ability on your focus target instead of your target. There are two main ways to do focus macros, and which one you use depends on your keybind layout.
The first way is modifier macros. For this to work you need the keybind for your focus ability to be on the same key, but with a modifier. For example: If my Kick is bound to R, and I want my focus Kick to be bound to shift-R (shift being the modifier) I can use a modifier macro. However, if my Kick is bound to R, and I want my focus Kick to be bound on a different key, let's say F, I have to make a more traditional macro.
Here is how to make a focus modifier macro:
Code:
/cast [nomod,@target]Kick
/cast [mod:shift,@focus]Kick
This macro simply kicks your target when you press it, or kicks your focus when you hold shift while pressing it. You can edit the modifier by replacing "shift" with "alt" or "ctrl". Replacing "Kick" with any other ability will create a similar macro for that ability. You should have have focus macros for Kick, Sap, Gouge, Kidney Shot, Cheap Shot, Garrote, Deadly Throw, Blind and Shadowstep.
Click below for a full list of all my focus macros with explanations:
Code:
#showtooltip Kick
/cast [nomod,exists,@mouseover]Kick
/cast [nomod,@target]Kick
Kick macro with focus modifier. The 2nd line (that has '@mouseover' in it) gives you the option to quickly kick someone you are holding your mouse over without changing target or focus target. If you don't have a mouseover (not holding your mouse over anyone) the macro ignores the line and functions as a normal kick macro with focus modifier.

Code:
#showtooltip Blind
/cast [nomod,exists,@mouseover]Blind
/cast [mod:shift,@focus]Blind
/cast [nomod,@target]Blind
Blind macro. Exactly the same as the kick macro.

CODE]#showtooltip Kidney Shot
/cast [nomod,exists,@mouseover]Kidney Shot
/cast [mod:shift,@focus]Kidney Shot
/cast [nomod,@target]Kidney Shot[/CODE]
Kidney Shot macro.

Code:
#showtooltip [talent:4/2]Shadowstep; [talent:4/3]Burst of speed
/cast [@mouseover]Shadowstep
/cast [mod:shift,@focus]Shadowstep
/cast [nomod,@target]Shadowstep
/cast [mod:alt                   [MENTION=5940]party[/MENTION]1]Shadowstep
/cast Burst of Speed
Tier 4 talent macro (Burst of Speed/Shadowstep). The first line changes the tooltip of the macro depending on which talent you are currently specced. In order to make it automatically change the icon as well, you have to choose the questionmark icon which is the very first icon on the list:
bd6748ddf2.jpg

The macro also has a shift modifier for focus, and a focus kick line so you can double press the macro to quickly shadowstep -> kick your focus. It also has an alt modifier to shadowstep to party1, which is always your partner in 2v2 arena. Again, you can easily change the modifiers to your own preference by editing the macros.

Code:
#showtooltip Cheap Shot
/cast !Stealth
/cast [nomod,exists,@mouseover]Cheap Shot
/cast [nomod,@target]Cheap Shot
/cast [mod:shift,@focus]Cheap Shot
Cheap shot macro. It's the exact same as the previous macros except for the 2nd line "/cast !Stealth". All this line does is cast stealth if you aren't already stealthed. The "!" makes sure that it can't cancel stealth if you press it while already stealthed.

Code:
#showtooltip Garrote
/cast !Stealth
/cast [nomod,exists,@mouseover]Garrote
/cast [nomod,@target]Garrote
/cast [mod:shift,@focus]Garrote
Garrote macro.

Code:
#showtooltip Sap
/cast !stealth
/cast [nomod,exists,@mouseover]Sap
/cast [nomod,@target] Sap
/cast [mod:shift,@focus] Sap
Sap macro.

Code:
#showtooltip Gouge
/cast [nomod,exists,@mouseover]Gouge
/cast [mod:shift,@focus]Gouge
/cast [nomod,@target]Gouge
Gouge macro.

Code:
#showtooltip [talent:2/1]Deadly Throw; [talent:2/2]Nerve Strike; [talent:2/3]Combat Readiness
/cast [nomod,exists,@mouseover]Deadly Throw
/cast [mod:shift,@focus]Deadly Throw
/cast [nomod,@target]Deadly Throw
/cast Combat Readiness
Tier 2 talent macro. Changes icon/tooltip depending on the talent you are using. Includes focus modifier for deadly throw.

Other Macros
There are a few more macros that I find handy for rogues.
Click below to see them:
Code:
#showtooltip
/cancelaura Horde Flag
/cancelaura Alliance Flag
/cast Vanish
Vanish macro. Drops flags in battlegrounds automatically so you for example can vanish to cc a pursuer.
Video example:
Code:
#showtooltip Stealth
/cancelaura Horde Flag
/cancelaura Alliance Flag
/cast !Stealth
Same as the vanish macro. Again, the "!" before "Stealth" makes sure that you can't accidentally cancel stealth by pressing the macro twice. I recommend binding stealth to an easily spammable bind (such as mousehweel scroll) so you can get restealths in situations where you might only have a fraction of a second out of combat.

Code:
/targetenemy
/cast Sap
This is a spam sap macro for finding other stealthed players. I only use it in duels.

Code:
#show sap
/cast !stealth
/cast [@arena1]Sap
Code:
#show sap
/cast !stealth
/cast [@arena2]Sap
Code:
#show sap
/cast !stealth
/cast [@arena3]Sap
Arena target sap macros. For sapping an enemy in arena without changing target or focus target. I find that these work faster than the traditional tab-target sap spam macro when looking for other stealthies in arena.

Code:
/cancelaura Stealth
Cancelaura stealth macro. Useful for when you know a tick from a dot is about to take you out of stealth, you can press this macro to cancel stealth manually and start the cooldown earlier.

Code:
/cancelaura Hand of Protection
Cancelaura bop macro. If you're short on keybinds you could also throw this in a macro for an offensive ability, like ambush.

Code:
/cast [@mouseover]Throw
/cast [@target]Throw
Throw macro. Includes a mouseover line which is really useful for clearing totems.

Gameplay tips - Openers

I will just cover subtlety openers because of experience with the other specs is limited. Furthermore, subtlety is a spec based around openers, where as the others are not.
The number 1 thing new rogues always ask. How do I open? I hate it when I get that question because there is no simple explanation. It depends on things like the class you're opening on, whether or not it's a 1v1, how many combo points you had before you opened, how much energy you had, what glyphs and talents you are playing, etc.
There is no way I can explain every possible scenario in detail, so I'll just go over the main ones and explain how you might adjust the opener in different situations. I will also provide short video clips for demonstrations.

Optimizing your energy
This is not much of a trick, but for the sake of this guide I will call it "the energy trick" for easy reference.
In every opener (unless you already have combo points) you always start with Premeditation → Slice and Dice before you open. This is because Slice and Dice is your energy regen source and is really important to have up at all times. The trick involves waiting for full energy, and then open just before Slice and Dice is about to give you an energy tick (happens every 2 seconds). If you time it right, you will gain the +8 energy the same second you open, which is optimal. If you mistime it, the +8 energy will go into your energy cap and won't do anything, which means there's a full 2 seconds until your next energy tick.
It's easy to learn the 2 second timer in your head after a little bit of practice.
Click below for a video demonstration:

Basic melee opener
This opener applies to warriors, rets, rogues, ench shamans, ferals and all monk specs.
Premeditation → Slice and Dice → the energy trick → Cheap Shot → Rupture → Ambush → Backstab → Kidney Shot

Alternatively, if you feel damage would be more beneficial than the control Kidney Shot provides, you can do the following opener:
Premeditation → Slice and Dice → the energy trick → Cheap Shot → Rupture → Ambush → Backstab until 5 cp → Eviscerate

Death Knight/Mage opener
This opener applies to death knights and frost mages, or any mages that are specced ice ward. The reason for this Garrote → Cheap Shot-style opener is to prevent Death Knights from IBF'ing your cheap shot, and to prevent mages from either blinking your cheap shot or pet nova'ing/ice warding your garrote and simply running out of range.
There are slight variations of the base opener that are optimal for each class. Here is the base opener:
Premeditation → Slice and Dice → the energy trick → Garrote → Cheap Shot → Ambush → wait for Cheap Shot to almost expire → Kidney Shot
When opening on a DK, you want to pop evasion same global as garrote, and then try to turn your character to face the ghoul as it jumps behind you to stun you. If done correctly you will dodge the ghoul stun.
When opening on a mage, you want to make sure you stand as close to the mage as possible when you garrote, this is to make sure that your cheap shot lands before he gets out of your melee range. You also want to end the opener on Eviscerate or Rupture instead of Kidney Shot (unless they blink your cheap shot late, in which case you can step kidney).

Last edited:
Re: Complex' Guide to 70 Rogue

I like the guide. nicely done. but I'm confused on your BiS weapons and trinkets. how are lvl 50 weapons and trinkets BiS at a lvl 70-79 bracket. Can you please explain so i know whether to pay much attention to this guide or not.

items scale up in arena
lower items can scale up and become more powerful then other items

I like the guide. nicely done. but I'm confused on your BiS weapons and trinkets. how are lvl 50 weapons and trinkets BiS at a lvl 70-79 bracket. Can you please explain so i know whether to pay much attention to this guide or not.
It's explained under the gear section:
In skirmishes and battlegrounds every piece of gear you are wearing scales up to ilvl 283, including really low level items. This makes gearing for PvP more interesting than it has ever been before.
Luckily you don't have to spend months of your life and thousands of gold testing hundreds of items to figure out how the scaling works, because we (me and Fx, a fellow guildmember) have already done that.

Hi Complex!

Cheers for the awesome guide! I loved it. It's currently my bible hahaha. I can't wait for the PVE Section. I'm currently hoarding all gear I think could be possibilities for BiS :p. Anyway, I just have a few questions regarding the guide. I'll try to make it as clear and concise as possible.

1) In the guide, you say BiS for Wrists & Feet are Deadly Cuffs & Footwraps of Wild Encroachment but the Armory says you're using Slayer's Bracers & Boots. Would you please care to explain that? :B

2) The Armory also says you're using Enchant Weapon - Greater Agility as your Enchant for your Hands. I'm assuming that's just a bug and you're actually using Enchant Gloves - Greater Agility but did not list it in the guide as BiS because it's grandfathered?

3) Between Dark Iron Ring of the Tiger & Monkey, which is preferable? I'd think Tiger? I've never actually bothered with Stamina TBH. I'd have thought Monkey would be almost equal to Wolf or Falcon.

4) Just to confirm, I should be swapping out Flashing Steel Talisman for Inherited Insignia of the Alliance if I don't play Human yeh?

5) Lastly... What's the best alternative to a Ribsplitter for a Sub Rogue? The server I'm playing on is pretty dead ATM and it's pretty hard to find one ><. I'm assuming Blade of the Unrequited?

Apologies for bombarding you with questions! I'm just a very curious fellow ><. Thanks so much once again for the amazing guide. I (And I'm sure everyone else) really appreciate the time and effort you've spent to put this together. Ante Amanthe seems like a great guild! I'd have moved to your server if I was playing the EU WoW hahaha. Also... Sorry if I should've PMed you. I'm new to the forums. I made an account just to post this :p.

Cheers.

P.S. Feel free to be detailed. I'm willing to learn as much as you're willing to teach. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

i'm not up2date with 70s, but here's my take on it

3) tiger > monkey

5) i'm pretty sure Blade of the Unrequited is a viable option as oh for subtley aswell

tagging for visibility, @onlydreams

i'm not up2date with 70s, but here's my take on it

3) tiger > monkey

5) i'm pretty sure Blade of the Unrequited is a viable option as oh for subtley aswell

tagging for visibility, @onlydreams

blade of the unrequited is bis untill u get ribsplitter of agility, and tbh monkey > tiger the little extra crit doesnt mean much, id rather have stamina any day

Hey dude, thanks for the positive feedback :) I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can.
1) In the guide, you say BiS for Wrists & Feet are Deadly Cuffs & Footwraps of Wild Encroachment but the Armory says you're using Slayer's Bracers & Boots. Would you please care to explain that? :B
Deadly cuffs + wild encroachment is the max damage option and is what I would play with most of the time if I qued more premade. However, when you're soloqueuing or playing rogue/disc mirrors the stamina from the slayer's pieces is more valuable. Reason being if you don't have a healer or have an unreliable one (because you're soloqueuing for example) it really sucks prewalling+prefeinting a feral opener and still dying, which will happen if you're playing too low stamina.

2) The Armory also says you're using Enchant Weapon - Greater Agility as your Enchant for your Hands. I'm assuming that's just a bug and you're actually using Enchant Gloves - Greater Agility but did not list it in the guide as BiS because it's grandfathered?
Yeah my glove enchant is grandfathered unfortunately. It's worth noting that "crusher" is a better glove enchant than the one listed in the guide if you're not playing sub.

3) Between Dark Iron Ring of the Tiger & Monkey, which is preferable? I'd think Tiger? I've never actually bothered with Stamina TBH. I'd have thought Monkey would be almost equal to Wolf or Falcon.
I prefer monkey over tiger for the reasons mentioned above. My dream setup would be 1 of agility and 1 of the monkey, but I'm too lazy to farm more rings.

4) Just to confirm, I should be swapping out Flashing Steel Talisman for Inherited Insignia of the Alliance if I don't play Human yeh?
I would play with the on-use trinket over proc trinket as sub and combat, and the proc trinket over on-use as assassination. Use it in your opener as sub or during red buff as combat.

5) Lastly... What's the best alternative to a Ribsplitter for a Sub Rogue? The server I'm playing on is pretty dead ATM and it's pretty hard to find one ><. I'm assuming Blade of the Unrequited?
Yeah blade of the unrequited is the best alternative (it's almost exactly equal to the ribsplitter actually). A nice method for farming the blade of the unrequited is to have your friends run karazhan alone to check which opera event they get. If one of them gets forbidden love they can just HS out before killing it and then invite you. That way you are guaranteed to get the forbidden love event every week and that will drastically improve your chances of getting the dagger.
Hand of the deceiver from kil'jaeden is the next best thing if you get unlucky with the dagger.

Good luck!

I am unable to edit this guide and correct the formatting because it won't let me save my edits. It says "Please enter a message with no more than 30000 characters.". @Chap @Conq

I pasted the whole thing into a "character counter" on the internet and it says there are only 23819 characters.

I am unable to edit this guide and correct the formatting because it won't let me save my edits. It says "Please enter a message with no more than 30000 characters.". @Chap @Conq

I pasted the whole thing into a "character counter" on the internet and it says there are only 23819 characters.

I increased the limit to 50000 characters. Would you mind trying again?

I fixed all the formatting errors I could find. I'll also be updating the spec and talent sections pretty soon to adjust for the current meta.

I've scrapped the idea of a pve section.

Users who are viewing this thread