T3
Dark iron rings
Get a crimson sun
Try to get alternative gear pieces/enchants
Mounts

Last edited by a moderator:
What Professions do you have?
Have you considered other twinks?
I face the same problem you do, except im just too cheap to buy WoD and MoP isnt very fun so i just chill on 70.
A normal day consists of me doing JC daily in Dal for the token.
Scanning AH for sweet deals cause I only have 1 level 70 on the realm... hard to get gold :/.
max all your proffs. First aid, cooking,archaelogy,fishing
If this type of stuff bores you stop reading and continue after paragraph

Then farming Rep. Im running Tailoring/JC and I want to get every recipe attainable if not atleast most. Im working on BC rep right now and farming primal fires for the sets. The rep im working on atm is scryer cause i accidentally went scryer on my priest so mightaswell make it all the way then go to aldor for the bis necklace.
After I finish BC rep ill go to Vanilla then to WoTLK.(including the fishing rep Kaluak)
I'm also working on building anti fire, anti frost, anti shadow sets and a max stam set to mess around with.
I'm also thinking of leveling a DK to 80 or maybe 90 with mining to farm titanium ore.

You can try raid, try getting a group see if you can do some wotlk raids, not sure if this is still possible.
Battle Pets is a great way to waste time.

[MENTION=12892]ConnorMcG[/MENTION] do you mean goals as in how to improve your character or goals as in something to actually do?
As mentioned there are quite a few things you could do to improve your gear. There's a bis list for pvp rogues here: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f211/70-rogue-guide-[wod]-68637/
If you want to gear for pve instead or just want a better understanding of why the bis gear is bis, you can read about 70 twink gearing in general here: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f211/70-gearing-guide-[wod]-74797/

If you're looking for things to do on your 70 besides improving gear, I would suggest finding a partner and playing 2v2 skirmishes. They pop frequently and there's a ladder to progress on thanks to a recent discovery - that blizzard keeps hidden mmr and rating data for skirmishes.
You can find the ladder here: BCEP - World of Wacraft Twink Ladder

Hope this helps you :)

Users who are viewing this thread