70 Druid vs Karazhan!

Tereca

Legend
Hello my fellow 70'sSince I got a bit bored with PvP and all I attempted to solo Karazhan!This is my first video ever, so don't expect much editing or whatever.Also, if you find the music crap, I like it!Just wanted to show what a 70 is capable of on his own, don't expectmayor skill or w/e.(Couldn't seem to fix the black bars around the vid)I hope you enjoy! :D70 Druid vs Karazhan - YouTube

Protip: When rendering the vid, always make sure to do it in HD or if the program have it a "youtube friendly render"..
doing that will make the vid fill the youtube screen, instead of having it framed with black stuff :)

wait, so you wiped at like 3% at the final boss?!

you should try again imo!

Yeah I know, wiped at 36k on the last boss on my best try. Gonna try again ones I get my shadow resistance gear sorted. (Shadowword pain does 40% of the damage in that fight)

Try using 2 pc T5(look at my druid's gloves + shoulder). it enables you to instant regrowth and go back to bear form.

also try using regrowth glyph and keep your health around 50%.

Yeah tryed that, seems regrowth healz pretty crap as feral (1 lifebloom healz 200 less and rejuv healz more) and I'll be losing pretty much stats. And using the instant regrowth when I'm not knock backed will result in about 10k damage ;p. I think shadow res is the answer here

what about go resto and just

Lacerate

the boss to death?

as resto, your instant regrowth(if you use 2pc T5) heals a lot more and also with 3/3 of this and 2/2 this and regrowth glyph, you will be permanently around 50% health, you probably won't even need to shift out of bear form.

try it out, just stack spell power + shadow resistance, ignore resilience because it does nothing in PVE.

you need about 300 Lacerate (hits around 1500~2000) + constant white auto attacks which can be easily done in less than 15 minutes which is, i assume, the enrage timer. oh and don't forget to FF every 6 second.

Last edited by a moderator:
should do netherspite and chess when you go back for prince

Nice!

Just wondering, you appear to be low on hit. I wonder if gaining some hit at the expense of a tiny bit of survivability may help increase dps slightly to help down him faster? Or is having that tiny bit more survivability more important in this case?

Got chess frapsed already (extremly easy) and I havn't even tryed out netherspite yet cause of the 3 beamz. (will make some attempts next time tho). And Malchezaar hits insanely hard in phase 3 if you try to solo it, the 100% extra damage taken debuff goes on me since I'm alone. Doubt I'll hold on longer than a few secs

Nice!

Just wondering, you appear to be low on hit. I wonder if gaining some hit at the expense of a tiny bit of survivability may help increase dps slightly to help down him faster? Or is having that tiny bit more survivability more important in this case?

Yepyep, might be a good idea :) - gonna try that if the shadow resistance gear failz

what about go resto and just

Lacerate

the boss to death?

as resto, your instant regrowth(if you use 2pc T5) heals a lot more and also with 3/3 of this and 2/2 this and regrowth glyph, you will be permanently around 50% health, you probably won't even need to shift out of bear form.

try it out, just stack spell power + shadow resistance, ignore resilience because it does nothing in PVE.

you need about 300 Lacerate (hits around 1500~2000) + constant white auto attacks which can be easily done in less than 15 minutes which is, i assume, the enrage timer. oh and don't forget to FF every 6 second.

don't forget to try out these too :)

don't forget to try out these too :)

And suddenly the boss crits you.

I've been meaning to try this out on my DK. Tried Attumen once, failed because of the -hit debuff (love the DS heal changes since).

You should also try molten core. Most of the bosses are pushovers, but some (Geddon, Golemagg) are a massive pain, something which I had to completely gear for.

Users who are viewing this thread