EU+US 70 - Double ring of the eternal sage/restorer ?

vraestin

Grandfathered
I saw a guy on your armory list ( i think a mage, but there is more than 1 anyways ) that has 2 rings of the eternal sage / restorer equipped. I saw on wowhead comments that the quests to get them got a bit bugged at the end of pandaria and were giving away more copies of the same ring, so i thought i would have been able to get it aswell. But today I got exalted on scales of sands with my mage, turned the quest in, and ended up getting 1 exalted ring and 3 revered/honored rings ( so, without the spell power proc ).

Is there a way i can still get 2 of them or those people exploited a thing that has been fixed?

Faction change maybe

the ring has nothing to do with faction, there are multiple rings because of the specs, but you are only supposed to have 1

Do the quest once get the first ring then delete it, do the same quest again and get the second ring for gold (smth like 50g) and get back the first ring that you did delete.
Ps: (Dont take the same ring from the quest)

Ookay i tried the second method out and worked. Tho, they seem not to proc together, I think that they share the internal cooldown of their procs!

You can get both rings.

Eternal Band of the Restorer is just bugged and does not proc under any circumstance! Please file more bug reports so Blizz eventually fixes it.

Users who are viewing this thread