EU+US 70 Armory, not Just BIS (make sure your toons are on here, if not please comment!)

@Zoke Must be fun to look for 50 bt und sunwell carries every week.

it was, i met a ton of cool people, but ive been "mostly done" for a few months now so i havent been too worried. i also got pretty lucky on drops on my lock shaman and priest, they got most of their gear in the first 3 runs.

ok, you can label my warrior atzelas as bis now, i just did the jc grind. when logged in im at 161.00/166.00

however, i need to do alot of tests on what build is actually bis, i have this 161 set, a 164 set, and a 166 set now. (i have a feeling it might be the 164 build)

Like as in he's a lame person? Or the character is lame? Because your 2 armorys are pretty similar
no imo the gear. its pretty good but hes missing chants here and there and theres a int neck piece with a socket in it n stuff

mw has mad heals tho
I can name a few classes that could easily 1 shot or lock down a healer in open world. If easily suggest a ton more Stam for an open world healer.
surprised you don't get globeled with 11k health [emoji13]
also Chey will update tomorrow

I can name a few classes that could easily 1 shot or lock down a healer in open world. If easily suggest a ton more Stam for an open world healer.

also Chey will update tomorrow
67ba13c63afb649158ccf90a3bdd6cc7.png

I have 17k hp idk what you're talking ab

Users who are viewing this thread