69 rogue worth it at all?

Eatmykuk

Hey, so I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it to twink a 69 rogue.

It seems to me that many other classes are OP such as DK's, Retri palas, boomkins, hunters and Prot warriors.

And so far, I've yet not seen a single tbc socket item that is better than Northrend quest rewards..

What are your thoughts?

Hey, so I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it to twink a 69 rogue.

It seems to me that many other classes are OP such as DK's, Retri palas, boomkins, hunters and Prot warriors.

And so far, I've yet not seen a single tbc socket item that is better than Northrend quest rewards..

What are your thoughts?
Rogues are op as hell

Last edited:
would you mind telling what is bis for rogue lvl 69? :)
Well your end goal is really the determiner of that. Usually snow vision goggles in every scenario is best, can have highest agility, highest attack power, highest stamina, or a mix of 2 or all 3. The frost resistance in it can lead to some check resists on traps and frost novas.

the perk to death blow is having cheeky meta gems in them that you can swap to in niche scenarios but that’s an rng game it barely a + and loses you in raw stats

Well your end goal is really the determiner of that. Usually snow vision goggles in every scenario is best, can have highest agility, highest attack power, highest stamina, or a mix of 2 or all 3. The frost resistance in it can lead to some check resists on traps and frost novas.

the perk to death blow is having cheeky meta gems in them that you can swap to in niche scenarios but that’s an rng game it barely a + and loses you in raw stats

Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread