EU+US 69 pvp/pve

I haven't done 60s in a while but I do remember thinking the damage:health ratio was inexplicably higher than the surrounding brackets. What kind of numbers are you pulling with Obliterate and Frost Strike?

I go for stacking haste in pve with bc gear
Why? The 2nd stat scaling for all classes in this level range is "not so good" (you can say almost terrible). We have such a small amount of our primary stat that this one is the strongest stat. And should be enchanted / gemmed.

So in your case get as much strength as possible. And with your gear setup atm Crit 0.35 and Versa 0.32 are so close together that I would go Versatility for your 2nd stat. Haste 0.23 is your worst stat atm.

The following weights are for your current haste gear:
Mainhand: 1.89
Strength: 1.00
Offhand: 0.93
Attack Power: 0.92
Crit: 0.32
Vers: 0.32
Haste: 0.23
_______

I started a 65 Windwalker Monk, almost done. (Only 1 ring is missing, rest is Best-In-Slot.)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/outland/myperfection
(As soon as there are more +10 agility gems on the AH I will change the ones obviously.)

And I think that all classes are ridicously strong. You oneshot normal mobs, you can solo all raids and dungeons ... and because the difference is almost 0 for instanced pvp between 60 <> 69 (my fury warrior had 418ap instead of 414ap with ilvl 155) I decided to go 65 (for the profession cap of 450).

And the new /changed items with procs are so much "fun" (yes, they are broken and way too strong but who cares).

Before my character was complete I already started soloing stuff just to see how a windwalker performs. And I cleared Ring of Blood, BWL and Krypta for example. So he did really good.

@MyPerfection I still have close to 35% haste buffed. It's not bad mixed with my talent tree and wep procs. I know there would be more practical gem options etc, but I save the boring shit for my ilvl sets for pvp. I like to screw around in pve and try different things.

Also my haste goes well with my pve trink, the trink alone does 8% of my total dam
Edit: I didn't realise you had heart aswell, gg

whats the stat bonus of a geared (155ish) 69 in battlegrounds?

Users who are viewing this thread