69 Guilds

nathaniel

Legend
Hi guys

Seen an influx of 69s playing in recent weeks. Are there any Horde or Alliance guilds actively recruiting or playing together?

I’m keen to play with other twinks as I’m normally just flag carrying on my 20k HP Blood DK in WSG.

Would also like to give a shout out to a few people who’ve killed me recently, you know who you are…

Got an old classic paladin I'm probably going to park at 69. Problem is I'm A on Whitemane and since I last played everyone left and went Horde. Got nobody to do this with. Was wondering the same thing about guilds and whatnot.

Bump, quite an influx of Alliance twinks coming, anyone interested in making a guild?

I'm the #1 person in the world of all time that wants to play max lvl minus one BGs, but the og twinking idea in general in the pvp sense is cool but at the higher levels. I've got a priest and shaman I can heal on at 29 or 39 (current) but all my other chars (like 40.. seriously) are around 50+. Didn't level much for my alts in SL so most of my randoms are stuck at 50 instead of 60, but changing that doesn't take long. I have literally 30+ chars on both factions split kinda equally, each class/spec, 50+. 69 wouldn't take too long I imagine for anyone or even any of them. If the 59 or 69 bracket (choose one, pref 69 for more talents but I'd do either/both if needed) needed players I'm game. I work basically all the time during the week but I have Sun night MAYBE off, but Sunday I can play up from sunup til sundown and then some. A 69 xp off bracket would be a blissful dream for me and my only sad thought is that it isn't realistic (Q times considered etc). If anyone is interested in high lvl twinking thought let me know cuz I've got every class.

And while I don't play low that much, I have that single priest and shaman at 29/39 (both healing; not my main role but I can play them both competently). Let me know cuz you can count me in as one who would love to count on fun competitive twink games on retail at high lvl, preferably, but at 29/39 for some alt randoms.

Last edited:
Fuck, I meant to post this in retail not WOTLK >.< that said if any of you guys still play retail then it stands.

Any US Alliance groups or guilds queuing together for 60 AV & 69 BGs?

If yes which guilds on which servers?

I have seen some EU groups going and appreciated them sharing insights but I & my family/friends are US Alliance...

Users who are viewing this thread