69 Guild Recruitment

pokemongank

Grandfathered
Hello, Pokestar here. I currently have a 68 twink im still working on and plan to make a 59 twink as well. Im looking to see if there are other 59/69s out there gathered in one spot. If not I plan to start recruiting on my own server Fairbanks (H). Reply here if your interested or have a guild of your own!

Well, I'm in the guild <Forty Niners> on Benediction (pvp) Horde and have been encouraging people to make 69 and 59 twinks. I have 5 accounts with 70s I multibox to clear dungeons for my 69 twink, which is currently level 64. Took me 3 weeks to level the team to 70 and then a couple weeks spent gearing them. Many hours were spent in dungeons practicing pulls. Multiboxing is not easy.

Apparently Benediction has now become the biggest server for TBC? Perhaps because it is pvp with a 55/45 A/H split. Alliance does have control of spirit towers more often so I farm shards when I can. I've offered to help people gear 69s if they want to come to the server. Offer still stands, but you need to 'aquire' your own gold.

In the guild there hasn't been too much interest but a couple say they will make 69s. We lost a lot of twinks when TBC hit, still waiting to see who comes back. I'm pretty rooted to my server for now. Perhaps once I'm fully geared I can transfer a twink off, but the multibox team definately isn't moving. I won't be keeping them subbed forever either. My planned 59 is level 57. I clear the first 4 bosses of ZG with my team but have failed to get the wrist token I wanted for 4 resets ;(.

Last edited:
Well, I'm in the guild <Forty Niners> on Benediction (pvp) Horde and have been encouraging people to make 69 and 59 twinks. I have 5 accounts with 70s I multibox to clear dungeons for my 69 twink, which is currently level 64. Took me 3 weeks to level the team to 70 and then a couple weeks spent gearing them.

Apparently Benediction has now become the biggest server for TBC? Perhaps because it is pvp with a 55/45 A/H split. Alliance does have control of spirit towers more often so I farm shards when I can. I've offered to help people gear 69s if they want to come to the server. Offer still stands, but you need to 'aquire' your own gold.

In the guild there hasn't been too much interest but a couple say they will make 69s. We lost a lot of twinks when TBC hit, still waiting to see who comes back. I'm pretty rooted to my server for now. Perhaps once I'm fully geared I can transfer a twink off, but the multibox team definately isn't moving. I won't be keeping them subbed forever either. My planned 59 is level 57. I clear the first 4 bosses of ZG with my team but have failed to get the wrist token I wanted for 4 resets ;(.
I would be willing to transfer to your server if we could get some 69s together. I could help recruit them to the guild as well if we could work something out. Many people are going to spend time on their mains for the next couple weeks/months before they start thinking about twinking most likely.

Many people are going to spend time on their mains for the next couple weeks/months before they start thinking about twinking most likely

Right, which means there is no hurry to make a decision yet. My server is nice because it's large and my multibox team is there but it is ally dominant. There is two layers so if they take out layers there might be a queue down the line. For now I have a lot of work to put into my characters still. In the meantime I have been encouraging people to come to <Forty Niners> and make a 69, because my team is based here.

Users who are viewing this thread