EU+US 69 BiS Disc here

Trucker

Grandfathered
Hey gentlemen, I finished up my 100% Best-in-Slot Disc a week ago. Take a look at him, any questions feel free to ask. Unfortunately I cannot post links yet because I just made this account so armory:

Cantdie - Sargeras

Watch your attitude kid.

answer the question, adult

ure making a thread assuming people give a shit

i ask u, why shold people give a shit?

I can frame the question in another way too if u want:

why do you think people give a shit?

Sleb, unfortunately there is no gear that has sockets at 69. Best you can do is enchant. However, this is meant for Ipvp for maximum Ilvl so gems wouldn't matter. Still, if I could, I would socket.

Post the link were lazy

Get a wand + offhand for instanced pvp, or you're missing out on extra stats. Wands are bugged atm and count as a 2-hander in the stat-template. So essentially, your stat-template will register 2-hander + off-hand equipped, giving you a bunch of extra stats.

Is that fishing weapon obtainable at level 20 or any level under 69?

There is a chinese player with it on a 39 druid i believe, got the rep from the old northrend fishing contest so many be gfed now

Is that fishing weapon obtainable at level 20 or any level under 69?

There is a chinese player with it on a 39 druid i believe, got the rep from the old northrend fishing contest so many be gfed now

http://xpoff.com/threads/69-legion-gear-prep-guide.67500/#post-977968
Also I believe they fixed it so that anyone with a Weapon Attack cannot use said attacks since Fishing Poles were removed as "Weapons". I have no idea how it would affect Casters or Template. Furthermore, I dont even think the 60-69 bracket scales properly atm. I have 112 ilvl and I have the same states as someone with 75 ilvl. Looking at a 60 with 75 iLvl, we compared a lvl 69 with 140~ ilvl and the stats were so close it was almost negligible. :/

@Bestworld,

The wand glitch in your main hand has been fixed. Wands no longer give bonus stats.

@Naxxramaskid,

You unlock the dailies for the fishing pole at lvl 68. Takes about 6 weeks of doing 2 dailies to get it.

Unfortunately the fishing pole is useless for melee since it is not considered a weapon. If a ret were to equip it, he would not be able to use most of his abilities. Its only good for casters to jack up the ilvl.

@Bestworld,

The wand glitch in your main hand has been fixed. Wands no longer give bonus stats.
The wand glitch still works. I took those screenshots 2 minutes ago.

Y2G9FDz.jpg

NovhcVD.jpg

You unlock the dailies for the fishing pole at lvl 68. Takes about 6 weeks of doing 2 dailies to get it.

Unfortunately the fishing pole is useless for melee since it is not considered a weapon. If a ret were to equip it, he would not be able to use most of his abilities. Its only good for casters to jack up the ilvl.
Thank's for the info!

Yep, 100% BiS for Ipvp. Wpvp is a whole different ballgame- not there yet. And by the way, that death was from a 110 killing me in mid-air. Certaintly wasn't from you.

We killed you later. I didn't SS it because didn't think you were worth of one since you're just another 60 fury warrior among the large flock of sheep.

Speaking of wpvp, 69 is a little dry in Borean/ Howing Fjord. I tend to play my 59 twink rogue when I'm in the mood for wpvp that way the 110's come and can't find me.

And by the way, that death was from a 110 killing me in mid-air. Certaintly wasn't from you.
ah yes, a 110 killed you mid-air... definitely not myself and solanar killing you, your 69 mage friend, and the 60 gnome warrior after a BG. http://imgur.com/a/BAN5p
that way the 110's come and can't find me.
we went to hellfire specifically looking for you after the BG and found your 60 warrior friend. After killing him twice you showed up with your 69 mage and we killed all 3 of you. But yes, you're a 100% BiS 69 disc who only dies to 110's mid-air.

Haha. I see. So we whooped your butt and you came looking for us. I think I recall us GY camping you that BG.

Congrats you beat us 1 time. That mage friend of mine is my friend in rl and hes been playing for 2 months total haha. Which is kind of sad because he blew you up 5 minutes after.

Unfortunately I don't have ammo against you since I dont SS every battle I win. So I cant e-peen stroke the other 5 times I killed you.

Users who are viewing this thread