69 Arms Warrior Gear? (insert clickbait here)

Brand new to classic, I havent played since Cata. Started a month ago. Im having a BLAST. Ive always been a rogue guy but this time around I stopped leveling a rogue at 30 and rolled a warrior just to get faster dungeon queues.
Well warrior is the type of melee gameplay Ive wanted this whole time. I was prettty twinked out at 59 with TBC greens Id been hunting on the AH for a month, won 4 vs 1 fights was having a ball in that bracket. Then some idiot I was playing with lied to me and said 60s bracket was so much better (so I would play with him).

Anyway that was yesterday, im 65 now and hoping to get 69 and geared out asap before the weekend and Im not sure what is optimal, beyond WOTLK greens and engineering.

Ive seen some builds such as (removed because I dont have the post count for a link)
that have TBC blues for the WOLTK gems I assume.

Basically my questions are, (for a 69 ARMS warrior)
1. What second profession should I pick? (I guess the 1st one should be engineering for rocket boots and the rocket gloves)
2. What gems and gear? Wotlk green armor value doesnt outweigh the gem slots of TBC blues i assume ?
3. does resilence matter in this bracket? do i stack crit and str?

There isnt really a whole lot of info for the 69 bracket during WOTLK and Im super rusty on all my WoW gear knowledge
thank you

Here is what ive got now

https://eightyupgrades.com/set/41kRKtqfuyuabp823LkuDt

The crit plays amazing, Rend, Mortal Strike, Overpower Kills 90% of casters,
For tankier enemies It just takes an extra mortal strike or heroic strike and an execute.

Ive got heroic strike macroed to mortal strike and overpower and it seems to work well but sometimes im rage starved

Ive got Heroic strike glyph (not so sure about this) and sweeping strikes glyph .
Heroic strike so I can have higher burst damage and sweeping strikes because I always take on atleast 2 opponents.
Although I do think glypph of over power and rend might be better

But basically I kill targets too quick to have to apply rend again anyway, 10% on MS is meaningless because it crits anyway
Just added the armor penetration gear, i might stack more, because the only problems I have are against DKs and maybe paladins

Users who are viewing this thread