EU 60 World PvP

robertoroberto1212

Grandfathered
Alright so I'm gathering some alliance players to do some world pvp with but we need to gather some horde players as well so we can meet up and do some proper world pvp!

it would be great if anyone that's interested in joining could leave a comment down below (guild, race, class or faction doesn't matter (we just want as many people as possible))

World pvp seem rather tedious.

Arcane mages > rune of power > pom > Arcane Blast x2 > dead.
Frost mage > ice nova > pet nova > ice lance > dead.
Hunter > throwing axes x2 > harpoon > flanking strike > dead.

And the list goes on. 60's with gear is just so bursty in open world.

Assuming ur the only one hitting the target in a wpvp scenario where everyone mongos around, then sure, but a realistic case would be that the ice nova breaks insta, cuz others are hitting the target too.
If someone dies from ice nova + lance they're probably also going to die from ice nova + someone else hitting them. (I don't actually know how bursty 60 wpvp is I'm just assuming based on what you said)

Would be cool if we could get WSG wargames, or arena wargames, depending on the quantity of players.

I've just re-subbed and would be up for some instanced PvP - queued for ~40 minutes on a 60 last night, no pops.

The world PvP is fine, but what normally happens ( or at least to me ) is some knob on a 110 will turn up and ruin the fun.

I'm playing mostly on Warmane at the moment so drop a reply in here if you get something together. I only have Horde 60's - either a Disc / SP or Affi / Demo lock

Gix

Users who are viewing this thread