Dismiss Notice
Hey Mr. Anonymous! Now you can post here as a guest without registering on the website! Enjoy ^.^

EU+US 60 twinking 7.3.5 ptr news.

Discussion in 'Level 60-69' started by kompe, Dec 1, 2017.

Share This Page

1. kompe

kompe The Bloodsail Admiral

so yeah we get all the classic dungeons every zone from 10-60 wil scale to our level and we can do the 3 first zones in both outland and northrend including the dungeons in them pretty hyped for 60 twinks atm :D. tryed to kill mobs in rfc died on the first pack xD)))) pretty funny to se that gear from 20 dungeons are as good as the 60 gear :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. OP
    kompe

kompe The Bloodsail Admiral

so normal mobs now have around 11k-12k hp so it you wont oneshotting them as quick
    also they hit pretty hard :O

Attached Files:

3. Serjeant

Serjeant Member

can u please check tbc rep vendors? zangamarsh one etc for socket leather chest etc if they scale

4. Ralifoux

Ralifoux Member

No such luck, seems anything that required a level prior, still requires it.

5. PhenomTitan

PhenomTitan 101 Shamtwink

Any news on what Ilvl drops for 60s in scaled content? And how it looks against current gear?

6. Zoke

Zoke Member

fisrt 3 zones? so hellfire zangarmarsh and terokkar? theres lots of socket gear in those dungeons

7. Glorifyd

Glorifyd Vindictive Gladiator

Appears gear will scale to iLvl 61 from what other people are reporting.

Gear you have now will not scale down, the stats will, but should yield better gear of the same item.

Aka, fill up your bank/void storage now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Feelthewrath

Feelthewrath New Member

But did they finally fix Felstriker

9. Follmann

Follmann Grandfathered

Ok, I was farming for a Dark Iron Ring or Fire Opal Necklace on the PTR to see first if the suffixes would still be there (since many items lost them recently) and also how the ilvl 61 versions compared to live. They still have suffixes, thankfully, and slightly buffed stats, as expected.
    https://i.imgur.com/ILyZ9BS.png
    The first is the base version of a ring copied from Live, as well as a rolled one. Then there's the base version of the ilvl 61 and a rolled one. So, better to leave the farming for after the patch.

10. Sponsor

Sponsor NaCl Moderator Secret Tricks 4 WoW

Are set effects back?

11. Follmann

Follmann Grandfathered

They are not.

12. Laurenti

Laurenti Veteran

A few personal questions of interest I have if you could check for me @Follmann . Changes to trinkets, specifically power/strength of the high chief, but also ramsteins, smolderwebs, windmill. Also any proc gear, so force of magma, wraithscythe, naglering, heart of wyrmthalak. Third, what happens to dungeon socket gear from Hellfire ramparts. Thanks, neap :D

13. Follmann

Follmann Grandfathered

Oh, I'll work on that.

14. Stale

Stale Grandfathered

I hope that none of you have faction changed before on any of your twinks because that time is now....

All quest rewards will scale to your level.

15. Laurenti

Laurenti Veteran

Thanks man, no rush, but I really appreciate it. Thanks dude <3

16. Sponsor

Sponsor NaCl Moderator Secret Tricks 4 WoW

Darn. I was really hopeful for this patch. The only reason they were ever disabled was because some effects were stupidly OP, so I was in the impression that with the stat squish it wouldn't be an issue anymore..

Oh well :/

17. Stale

Stale Grandfathered

Power/Strength of the High Chief will probably be grandfathered and new players will get a scaled version, which is slightly better because High Chief was only ilvl 59 originally (assuming you do the quest at 60, for 50s the old one will be better).

All the dungeon loot and quest rewards with a item level higher than 62 will become grandfathered as in a "they used to be better"-way, as all dungeon loot/quest rewards seem to scale to your level +2 (e.a. item level 62) which also decreases the stats.

This doesn't impact 60 that much since we have raids, but lots of other lower levels will have a problem with a lot of gear becoming GF'd.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2017 ---
    It seems the major grandfathered stuff will be everything from TBC quests as that is all going to be brought down to item level 60-61 rewards for new players instead of the 85+ rewards we get now.

That is ofcourse if PTR is in any way reliable for what will happen :p

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Nukellington

Nukellington Member

Spent so much golds on unlocking void banks on several toons, hope when 7.3.5 is released I won't find my stuff newly scaled in bank :p. Indeed it's time before the patch to run the Burning Crusade questlines that grant good stuff. I was wondering if some sets still have their bonuses active such as the Wailing Cavern ones ? Scaled to lvl 60 (ilvl61 i assume) it could be quite great for druids and shamans

19. Ralifoux

Ralifoux Member

Well I have also discovered that since level 60s will finally be getting access to 450 skill level, scribes can use the personal shoulder enchants, which mean goodbye Knothide, which will be great if there are any nicely stated shoulders out there after the change goes through!

20. Holythane

Holythane Lewno

So professions level requirement lowered? could that mean 19s with 225 eng? ;)

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 1)