EU+US 102 ?

don't go 102 if you're planning on boosting. Stay 101 and get that ilvl up as much as possible. Only reason ppl go 102 is for all artis for pvp n such. 102s also spend more to get higher ilvls to get somewhat close to that of a scaling of a 101. I had a 102 for pvp, but even then i'd just suggest going 109/110 for that.
[doublepost=1521236064,1521235990][/doublepost]merged post sorry, but also try getting a full plate set, not many str users mix armour types because it isn't that good. With some classes not mixing is better, like imo rogues. Get yourself some WoD titanforged armour to replace anything thats not mail and try that. Also stick to your main spec, don't use green weps.

edit edit: also get your artifact traits up, increases stamina and stats. if u need 101s to q with for faster times and ap hit up my btag. me and my homies normally run NL for ap. Cogger#1561. if you're US

edit edit: also get your artifact traits up, increases stamina and stats. if u need 101s to q with for faster times and ap hit up my btag. me and my homies normally run NL for ap. Cogger#1561. if you're US
Yes, it affects stamina, but what "Stats" does it affect? What's your source of information for this?

Yes, it affects stamina, but what "Stats" does it affect? What's your source of information for this?
i see how you misunderstood me sorry, i meant like upgrades to how your spells do or w/e. my dh does 6% extra dmg on eye beam or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread