EU 60 Guilds or communities?

Drimat

Veteran
Hey so looking for a guild or community for 60. I play a paladin, main prot with ret off spec, dont really pvp yet but plan to soon, want to get a good pve tank set then work pve + pvp ret sets.
Currently on Argent Dawn-Alliance, Deck Me Out used to be big but rarely see many people online anymore, dont know if bad timing for checking the guild or what.
I dont mind realm or faction changing after Christmas to join a good sized group.

Hopefully i can find some of you to play with

~Drim

Yo Drim, we dont really have a community or guild but we are a phew lvl 60/69s that queue for bgs/dungeons every now and then we are spread on several realms and dont really plan anything but play when we happen to be online. We are alliance on Auchindoun/Outland/Argent Dawn/Sylvanas.

Yo Drim, we dont really have a community or guild but we are a phew lvl 60/69s that queue for bgs/dungeons every now and then we are spread on several realms and dont really plan anything but play when we happen to be online. We are alliance on Auchindoun/Outland/Argent Dawn/Sylvanas.
Ahh okay, hit me up if ever wanna do something.
Foamychewit#2572

Users who are viewing this thread