60-69 Twink Hunter

Tchobii

Legend
Making a 60-69 twink in the bracket!

Any1 got some links for bis hunter between 60-69??
Would help alot

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!

Gl finding hunters in this bracket. At least on US realms... my buddy played a sick hunter back when he was active. This is as close to bis as it gets imo.

Zamos' setup is an exemplary one to follow. You want the t2 3 set effect combined with the t3 4 set effect.

You can take a look at my 60 hunter in my link, but it's the same setup, at least, until I get my helm (He might be logged off in pve set, just a heads up!)!

For enchants I'd suggest either Versatility or Multistrike. Versatility will be more useful if you don't have heals, while MS will be best combined with a healer. Other than ring, cloak, and neck enchants, stick to Agility or Attack Power. If you aren't comfortable with a lower amount of health, grab some Stam somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've seen Tier 3 full set is OP as fuck and lets you spam Aimed Shots, surely that would be the best always?

Even with minimal knowledge of the 60 bracket I can tell you that it isn't. No dark iron rings for example.
dark iron ring? assuming it's the one i'm seeing here on wowhead i don't see how it's better than the victor bands. not to mention i've never seen nor heard of the dark iron ring in this bracket. i'm not saying you're wrong but could you at least elaborate?

what else should i replace while i'm at it?

dark iron ring? assuming it's the one i'm seeing here on wowhead i don't see how it's better than the victor bands. not to mention i've never seen nor heard of the dark iron ring in this bracket. i'm not saying you're wrong but could you at least elaborate?
tfw I wanted to link you to a guide I have that explains the dark iron ring but the guide section is still mysteriously gone from twinkinfo... @Myrm get on that.

The dark iron ring is good because of the way the scaling system works. Basically any item that has both base stats and a random enchant (like of the monkey, of agility, etc) scale really well.

Users who are viewing this thread