60-69 Consumables

Arz

Veteran
Hey! Ive just made a 69 mage and was wondering if anyone knew what consumables are worth stocking up on?

What's the best food to eat for a well fed effect, and best battle/guardian elixirs and potions? Anything that I can use to buff my intellect/spellpower?

Also can share other consumables for other classes/specs! So others may may read and know what they can use! Would really appreciate the help... Thanks ❤️

were talking about this the other day in the 59 bracket, think it will be more useful for you as a mage than the pally who posted it on 59s

sadly holy pally does not use any fire spells .. otherwise you can use stuff like Flame Cap that gives 49 fire spell power with chance to hit for additional 7 fire dmg, the best part is they dont stack with anything, so it doesnt affect all your potions .. also if you are a belf race you can use Bloodthistle that gives you 10 spellpower .. and then there is the Chipped Power Core .. all these you need to test, used them long long ago, dont know if they still work now

flame cap and core dont stack. Flame caps do stack with trinkets, racials and salt pots.
God dam holy pali sounds fun as hell at 59.

not that a pali would use them. was just pointing out something i found on mage.

Users who are viewing this thread