EU+US +6 Stamina Food as Horde

Dragpz

Grandfathered
It seems that the only +6 Stamina (+12 for Pandaren) available to Horde is Venison Steak , which is a quest item, so if you turn it in, it seems you're back to +4 Stamina food. The only other alternative, it seems is Crispy Lizard Tail at cooking 100, but the only reliable source are level 29,30, and 31 mobs. Even then, it's not worth farming the one's available as people have been reporting low drop rates.

There's a pre-req quest that requires you to kill and loot 10 Hydras for blubber, and then take that blubber back to the forge to make into oil. Then, take that oil to the lighthouse.

After that, you pick up the second quest and farm Stag for their Venison Steaks, but make sure not to turn it in. The drop rate seems pretty decent (~30% maybe). But note, that while there is no visible stack limit (e.g (5)), you will stop receiving Steaks after you have 5 Steaks in your inventory.

It kinda sucks that most of the cooking recipes that give +6 Stamina are Alliance-only, and the ones that were available to the Horde were removed back in Cata. But, I suppose the upside is that there's no cooking requirement.

Last edited:
It seems that the only +6 Stamina (+12 for Pandaren) available to Horde is Venison Steak , which is a quest item, so if you turn it in, it seems you're back to +4 Stamina food. The only other alternative, it seems is Crispy Lizard Tail at cooking 100, but the only reliable source are level 29,30, and 31 mobs. Even then, it's not worth farming the one's available as people have been reporting low drop rates.

There's a pre-req quest that requires you to kill and loot 10 Hydras for blubber, and then take that blubber back to the forge to make into oil. Then, take that oil to the lighthouse.

After that, you pick up the second quest and farm Stag for their Venison Steaks, but make sure not to turn it in. The drop rate seems pretty decent (~30% maybe)

It kinda sucks that most of the cooking recipes that give +6 Stamina are Alliance-only, and the ones that were available to the Horde were removed back in Cata. But, I suppose the upside is that there's no cooking requirement.
you could possibly pick something like http://www.wowhead.com/item=3680/recipe-murloc-fin-soup up at a goblin auction house

Last edited:
I gave those Crispy Lizard tails a try, the drop rate is round about 40%, as a warrior you can nearly oneshot them with 928 HP. They respawn very quickly you can ride a circle and farm them. I would say it is very easy to get.

Users who are viewing this thread