6 Set Valor

Tukeyx

Veteran
I can't find anything here about this but here goes.

On my Stamina stacked Prot Pally 6 set Valor is healing me for 6.5k (roughly half my HP). Is this going to viable if you have the set? I don't have the set so I can't test it but I imagine as a vers stacked paladin it would be healing you to full every proc. It seems broken depending on ppm.

Lightforge 6 piece btw is perhaps even more ridiculous as it is 5200+ spellpower. I do not think anything on ret kit even scales with that, but could be a hell of a holy shock. Unfortunately even with the two pieces i have + 3 boe pieces i am still short by one =(.

xrgquBD.png

On the other hand, that 4 piece is a constant 81 strength and probably is better than Gem gear. I will have to look into this.

Hi i have a 60 warrior with 8/8 valor is this working in bgs etc ?

so i can't speak to the 6 piece or 8 piece, but the 4 piece (+81 str) doesn't even work outside BGs. i just tested for lightforge and i will bet it is the same for valor. So you can test and let us know but i don't think it will work.

Hey so with the hotfix in the last couple days to a number of older sets, these bonuses apply once more. Unfortunately (or fortunately, if you did not have them, lol) they were also nerfed to be more realistic. No more 81 strength, now 4-piece gives 20. The 6 piece valor is still very very good however, on my 60 pally the tooltip reads as a heal for 6900 health.

I was not able to try out the proc as i don't have 6 piece, but the 4 piece for 20 strength does now work so I am assuming the proc will as well.

Hey so with the hotfix in the last couple days to a number of older sets, these bonuses apply once more. Unfortunately (or fortunately, if you did not have them, lol) they were also nerfed to be more realistic. No more 81 strength, now 4-piece gives 20. The 6 piece valor is still very very good however, on my 60 pally the tooltip reads as a heal for 6900 health.

I was not able to try out the proc as i don't have 6 piece, but the 4 piece for 20 strength does now work so I am assuming the proc will as well.

My findings!!

Shadowcraft 4 piece provides 80 agil.
But I only have 2 pieces. However just need gloves and belt, both of which are BOE. So I’ll report back hopefully in the near future.

Now, for the juicy stuff. I do happen to have 6 piece darkmantle, and it provides 20 agil and WORKS.

Very eager to see if shadowcraft works

A8501F46-946E-42AA-882B-AE6B2A441474.png
25B2C67E-613E-4CCD-86F1-41C83634A79E.png

I tested 4 piece Heroism a few hours ago. The healing proc either doesn't work or has an absurdly low proc rate. I assume the same applies for 6 piece valor as well, seeing as they're the same set bonuses in reverse order.

The healing proc still doesn't work.

I used the Shazram weapons to do around 20 million attacks per second and still didn't see a proc.

The raw stats work, but the Valor stats are crap.

The healing proc still doesn't work.

I used the Shazram weapons to do around 20 million attacks per second and still didn't see a proc.

The raw stats work, but the Valor stats are crap.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Guess it’s time to start looking for shadowcraft gloves and belt

Users who are viewing this thread