6.2 Heirlooms

Gooply

Grandfathered
Was looking around on ptr and wowhead and found afew new looms that are going to be added in, a lot look like they could be bis and wanted to get other opinions and show anyone who hasnt seen yet.

Vers trink: Touch of the Void - Item - World of Warcraft Scales to 9 vers which is around 1.5%, and with no strength or agi trinks in game it could go well for glass cannon or even balanced builds. Stacked twice it would be equal to an extra neck chant which could be huge for damage output. Still speculative as to what the ability does but it could be a little like the priest talent void tendrils (going off the name) and be a root, which would be huge for fc or defensive plays, most likely will just be a temporary pet sort of thing that wont hit hard and will be pretty much useless but can hope.

Stam / Vers trinks: Returning Champion - Item - World of Warcraft and Defending Champion - Item - World of Warcraft, new trinks with identical stats from DMF and gurubashi giving 10 stam 7 vers. With the previous item i doubt many would run these trinks as a glass cannon but maybe for balanced builds as it is only 2 less vers, but interestingly the stam is identical to the current two pvp trinks. As fc i will probably use both of these. The heal from returning is 10% which is 600 on my main twink out of bear, and could be fuckin 1k with all hp cds, which could sync nicely with either a hp pot or neck loom presuming they dont share cds. The health boost trinket is 5% less than the pvp one but still has the vers so its hard to call which one i think i would prefer, but for max stam (if you ever wanted to use for some reason) popping both would result in a 25% hp boost, still presuming no shared cds, which can be huge on a char with 7k+ hp. I think overall this just means we will see more people swapping out trinks and managing cds in 20-29. With all 4 of the pvp trinks having 2 min cds and agm sitting on 10 i think the best way to run stam trinks in 6.2 would be to swap out depending on whats on cd and off cd, which will be good to see.

Crit rings: 3 new rings, Signet of the Third Fleet - Item - World of Warcraft Captain Sander's Returned Band - Items - WowDB (PTR) Admiral Taylor's Loyalty Ring - Items - WowDB (PTR). All scale to 8 stam, 7 crit and 5 primary stat meaning they could be extremely op. If you ever wanted to run an int / crit build, signet has the same as Yorgens boom (dont quote me on that) with more stam and you could run two of them unless you wanted to go with lavish. This also has more crit than beastbinder and the same int and stam, so i think it could be considerable for all stam based healing or int dps classes. Agi / crit ring could be great because it has huge amounts of stam with a lot of crit (rip dat stamstacked feral build). Especially at 20 where gnomers arent obtainable and the only real agi / crit ring is RoP this ring could be BIS or at leash a good temporary until you get others. Undoubtedly the str ring will be BiS. I believe both bravo company and raptor go to 5 5 5 meaning there is no reason this ring will not be BiS if stats remain the same, its the same strength with more crit and stam so yeah, and once again you can run 2 of them.

Keep in mind that this is still PTR and they might fuck with the scaling or even decide not to include some of the items but presuming they do this is a huge boost to the amount of trinks available and vers stacking, and new rings are always nice to see. The main problem i think we will see in 20-29 is most of these items are completely unavailable to f2p because they come from garrisons so although you could manage the gurubashi and DMF trinks, all others are impossible. They also come from rare missions so it could be awhile before anyone has the rings, and anyone without a level 3 garrison and enough money to set up the shipyard will have to go through all of that first. It seems these could sadly be another boost to the gap between f2p and p2p but in my opinion, there are far more op things for p2p and 29s than a slight crit buff and a new vers trink.
-Gooply

Rings - https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/34b8nh/new_heirloom_rings_in_62/
Trinks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3u7XF4nqbs (doesnt show much and commentators an idiot but yeah, learned about new trinks from this)

Gurubashi and dmf arena will be hard as twink. Let the realm hopping begin!

All heirlooms scale ilvl 34 and ablve ilvl 34 itema dont scale anymore. The caster ring scales 6/9/8 int stam crit according to wowhead and the AGM trinkets scale to 12 + some vers wich means they aren't useless due to the fact that equipping both would give you 2 more passive stamina points and some vers wich would reduce damage gained too. Double heirloom trinket from AGM/DMF should be bis fc ^^

All heirlooms scale ilvl 34 and ablve ilvl 34 itema dont scale anymore. The caster ring scales 6/9/8 int stam crit according to wowhead and the AGM trinkets scale to 12 + some vers wich means they aren't useless due to the fact that equipping both would give you 2 more passive stamina points and some vers wich would reduce damage gained too. Double heirloom trinket from AGM/DMF should be bis fc ^^

All of the rings are 8/5/7 at item level 34 which is what item level heirlooms are at level 29.

8 stam 5 int 7 crit
8 stam 5 str 7 crit
8 stam 5 agil 7 crit

These are the stats for the three new rings at 29.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/128169-signet-of-the-third-fleet
http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/128173-admiral-taylors-loyalty-ring
http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/128172-captain-sanders-returned-band

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the rings are 8/5/7 at item level 34 which is what item level heirlooms are at level 29.

8 int 5 stam 7 crit
8 str 5 stam 7 crit
8 agil 5 stam 7 crit

These are the stats for the three new rings at 29.

Signet of the Third Fleet - Items - WowDB (PTR)
Admiral Taylor's Loyalty Ring - Items - WowDB (PTR)
Captain Sander's Returned Band - Items - WowDB (PTR)

The rings actually scale to 5 primary stat and 8 stamina, sadly :( Made this using your links, the 2nd row is in for good measure:

http://imgur.com/gGwj49s

Nah both the stam trinks go to 10 stam 7 vers, they could still be bis but i prefer to run with freedom as well so i think i would end up running the 10% heal with freedom, but switch out when ther off cd. Definatley would be good to have all 4 + agm as well because of the cds and everything, but 7 vers can make a difference. And yeah rings go to 8 stam, 7 crit and 5 of primary stat. The pure vers trink is 9.
Thanks for replies ^^

I love these new boas and all, but that just makes another thing for me to grind -.-

I hope these rings aren't hard to get without wod, same for the trinkets.

The rings are rewards from garrison missions, so no WoD = no chance :[

Gurubashi and dmf arena will be hard as twink. Let the realm hopping begin!

fortunately, unless you're f2p you can go for the trinket on your 100. no real need to pick up the trinket on the toon you need to use it on :)

Don't forget the new spellpower plate heirlooms! We will be seeing many many new holy Paladins!
AGM is not grandfathered.
Both new stamina trinkets will probably be best for a defensive set, maybe for DPS due to versatility.
Nothing in patch notes concerning the rings and the other trinket. Too bad... Maybe they will come out later. Or perhaps the release notes will have them noted. But I have never seen the rings or the other trinket mentioned on any Blizzard site.
6.2 PTR Patch Notes - June 2 - World of Warcraft

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:
Full versatility Trinket from garrison missions as well?
Yes from naval missions.
Don't forget the new spellpower plate heirlooms! We will be seeing many many new holy Paladins!
AGM is not grandfathered.
Both new stamina trinkets will probably be best for a defensive set, maybe for DPS due to versatility.
Nothing in patch notes concerning the rings and the other trinket. Too bad... Maybe they will come out later. Or perhaps the release notes will have them noted. But I have never seen the rings or the other trinket mentioned on any Blizzard site.
6.2 PTR Patch Notes - June 2 - World of Warcraft

/cheers
Sweetsidney
Both trinkets and rings can be found on the ptr version of wowhead.

Wowhead is not a Blizzard site. There have been many items on Wowhead that never made it into the game. For instance, the last heirloom caster ring was data mined and never was released. There have been epic gems that have been never released. Fishing poles... The list goes on and on...
In about sixteen hours the patch will be released. By then, we will have the "official" release notes. As for now, it appears only the two stamina/versatility trinkets and the spellpower plate heirloom pieces made it to release, unfortunately. I, for one, was looking forward to the caster and the extra secondary stat to add to my DPR.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread