6.2.3: Valor points to upgrade crafted gear

Kurloo

Grandfathered
Valor points will be adding an extra 10 ilvls to all crafted pieces, there is no information regarding valor being obtainable below 100 though

Valor Points can only be obtained at 100.

There are four ways to get Valor:

100: First heroic Warlords dungeon of the day ( Daily Heroic Random (1st) (Draenor)). Awards up to 700 per week if done daily.
300: Completing each Mythic dungeon for the first time each week. Awards up to 2400 per week if all eight are completed.
500: Completing the weekly bonus quest (pets excluded).
150: Completing a wing of Hellfire CItadel LFR ( Raid Finder (1st)) for the first time a week, there are 5 wings total. 750 if all five wings are completed.
75: Completing a wing of Highmaul or Foundry LFR ( Raid Finder (1st)) for the first time a week. There are 3 Highmaul wings and 4 Blackrock Foundry wings. 525 if all seven wings are completed.

The maximum you could acquire per week is 700 from Heroic Dungeons + 2400 from Mythic Dungeons + 500 from event + 750 from Hellfire LFR + 525 from Highmaul/Foundry LFR = 4875.

The only hope is if the Valor upgrades doesn't bind the item, then you could upgrade an unbound item and send it.
It likely will tho :/

https://gyazo.com/f5d01c7003fd3e3d39080de902094a63
proof item binds when upgraded, have tried getting into a mythic dungeon on a 99 and can't get in so no valour from them, you can't pick up garrison weekly quests sub-100 (as far as I know) so no valour from that, obviously no lfr sub 100. Can't think of anyway to get valour as a 99, and no way to have an upgraded item on one.

What about leveling up and then telling GMs, that you leveled by mistake and want to delevel? I red somewhere, that they changed their policy about deleveling and it is now possible. But question is, if you will keep your Valor points or they will be removed as part of deleveling.

What about leveling up and then telling GMs, that you leveled by mistake and want to delevel? I red somewhere, that they changed their policy about deleveling and it is now possible. But question is, if you will keep your Valor points or they will be removed as part of deleveling.

They are less likely to do it if you've done things after leveling

Users who are viewing this thread