6.2.2 f2p/vet cant que bgs

Lluyd

Legend
Ok I know this is technically a starter edition problem, but this is a HUGE problem that could effect the entire 20-29 bracket. With 6.2.2 patch being added they are removing the ability to que for battlegrounds for starter editions (F2P and VET players). This could theoretically make it so BGs dont pop at all whether you are 20 or 29. We need to get this changed asap. So I am asking the community to come together here to work as a community. We need everyone's help to try and get blizzard to change this. Please no trolling on this thread, this is a serious problem. Link to Starter Edition rules and restrictions https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-starter-edition

2uRt9Dd.png

so their game is dying and they are making more and more restrictions for people that potentially wants to start play the game...... uhm what?

so their game is dying and they are making more and more restrictions for people that potentially wants to start play the game...... uhm what?

Lets see how quick can we drop to 4mil subs boys.

Honeybadger's Solution-

If this is true. this is big news to organizing 29 battlegrounds on certain days it makes it 100% competitive now if 29s really want competetive games. I would say to organizing set days for certain Bgs. Since it be nothing but pay to plays 24/7. This news is actually a great thing. Quality > quantity. More people actually would want to play the 29 bracket. If not this is better news for the 19 & 39 brackets since they would get a flood in of our bracket.

Example:

Monday's - Wsg/Ab
Tuesday - Wsg/ Eots
Wednesday - Wsg/ Battle of gilneas
thursday - Wsg/ab
friday - Wsg/ eots
saturday - wsg/ battle of gilneas
Sun - Wsg (all day) / Av 4 hours like 4 hours after fishing tourney

to keep 29 bracket alive. Organizing days ensures this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that totally makes sense. The only 29's I ever see are ferals, brewmaster monks and shadow priests. Those players clearly want fair competition. Good luck with that.

Honeybadger's Solution-

If this is true. this is big news to organizing 29 battlegrounds on certain days it makes it 100% competitive now if 29s really want competetive games. I would say to organizing set days for certain Bgs. Since it be nothing but pay to plays 24/7. This news is actually a great thing. Quality > quantity. More people actually would want to play the 29 bracket. If not this is better news for the 19 & 39 brackets since they would get a flood in of our bracket.

Example:

Monday's - Wsg/Ab
Tuesday - Wsg/ Eots
Wednesday - Wsg/ Battle of gilneas
thursday - Wsg/ab
friday - Wsg/ eots
saturday - wsg/ battle of gilneas
Sun - Wsg (all day) / Av 4 hours like 4 hours after fishing tourney

to keep 29 bracket alive. Organizing days ensures this.

I would hope this works out. Something tells me it won't though.

Well if this is true and it affects the queue times drastically then I guess i'll just take another long break until it's reverted or until the next expansion comes.

Also burg doing a central server hub for both factions such as bleeding hollow makes wargames easier to get done. It actually helps all brackets from 10-19,20-29 & 30-39s.

Worst case could be setting up 29s 3 times a week. Burg worst scernio 20s can do more world pvp events. Woot love them world pvp events.

Also burg doing a central server hub for both factions such as bleeding hollow makes wargames easier to get done. It actually helps all brackets from 10-19,20-29 & 30-39s.

Worst case could be setting up 29s 3 times a week. Burg worst scernio 20s can do more world pvp events. Woot love them world pvp events.

I just have a feeling a majority of the 20s will be quitting. The 29 bracket is going to be flat out aids.

I would like to think that maybe, just maybe, a majority of the 29s would consider getting into premading and trying to make it somewhat of a competitive bracket. Just have my doubts.

Nah I don't see competetive premades. Only chance is organizing set days to pug.

thats just being honest. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah I don't see competetive premades. Only chance is organizing set days to pug.

I say premading, but I guess I mean a more competitive feel overall. I would enjoy the pugs, but with the current state of what a majority of the 29s are rolling, it will be awful. A bracket won't live on BM Monks, Feral Druids, Shadow Priest, ect. alone.

I hope I'm wrong. I've spent to much time in this bracket for it just to die.

The chubby I just popped is going to rage all day, or until I find out trials CAN que bg's

I have been fantasizing about this for a very long time.

To those saying the bracket cannot survive on broken classes, i have to ask you thought the bracket was great with 3-8 failed to pay ferals in just about EVERY game?

Think about this, when vet became a thing you failed to pay maggots jumped on it, never realizing the trap, they now have hard numbers that tell them that letting failed to pay scum que BG's results in more people dropping subs.

Would rather the bracket dead than overrun with failed to pays and exe 24s.

Users who are viewing this thread