5v5 Arenas Premade Thread

Bop

Remember the Treeline
Hey guys, this is for all of the arena players who are interested in some competitive / fun 5v5 arenas!

We just had some awesome matches on US Horde with Guild Loom F2P gear, and we're looking to make this happen again.

This is an open invitation to all players of any skill :) These games are great opportunities to improve at arenas without having the demands and pressures of 2v2 or 3v3.

The format will be 2 healers + 3 DPS. Feral is currently the only thing I can think that needs to be banned, although there should be a limitation of 1 Arms warrior per team.

Gear is currently non-enchanted Guild Looms, and this will probably take place on Horde (although both of these things are subject to change based on popular opinion).

The two comps tonight were:

Mistweaver, Discipline, Arms, Windwalker, Combat

vs

Mistweaver, Discipline, Arms, Elemental, Frost/Destruction

They were excellent games, and I hope to have more of them in the future.

Right now I will suggest that games be scheduled for this Tuesday, December 22nd at 8 PM EST.

Feel free to use this thread to sign up with your preferred classes (and preferred faction), and I will add you to this list when I can :)

5v5 Arenas Player List

1. Bop - Horde - Paladin, Priest, Druid, Shaman, Monk, Rogue, Hunter, Warrior - Alliance - Priest, Druid, Rogue, Warlock
2. Flynn - Horde - Priest, Warrior, Paladin, Mage, Shaman - Alliance - Priest, Warrior, Paladin, Mage
3. Lenny - Horde - Retribution, Warrior - Alliance - Rogue
4. Delayed - Horde - Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin - Alliance - Shaman, Priest, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Paladin, Warrior
5. Rapido - Horde - Mistweaver
6. Manny - Horde - Mage, Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Monk, Druid - Alliance - Shaman, Mage, Druid, Monk, Priest, Hunter, Warlock

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck yes!
Alliance: Shaman, Priest, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Paladin, Warrior.
Horde: Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin.

Thoughts about it being Wednesday or Friday?

Fuck yes!
Alliance: Shaman, Priest, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Paladin, Warrior.
Horde: Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin.

Thoughts about it being Wednesday or Friday?

I think in the future I'll try to get these going on the weekends.

This weekend is kind of Christmas though, so I don't really want to schedule it then.

Sometime tomorrow or the day after. We'll see who is on - lately we've been having 10 people on easily each day.

I think in the future I'll try to get these going on the weekends.

This weekend is kind of Christmas though, so I don't really want to schedule it then.

Sometime tomorrow or the day after. We'll see who is on - lately we've been having 10 people on easily each day.

Aight np, so still in for Tuesday?

Bump? We still having these?

We'll see if people are interested after the 10v10s today.

I'd like to make this a weekly thing, taking place on the weekends.

This thread was mainly to gauge interest. It doesn't appear there is enough to spontaneously start 5v5's though.

3's are still the preferred meta at this point.

We'll see if people are interested after the 10v10s today.

I'd like to make this a weekly thing, taking place on the weekends.

This thread was mainly to gauge interest. It doesn't appear there is enough to spontaneously start 5v5's though.

3's are still the preferred meta at this point.

Alright no, I'm still deffinately down to play these. I have want to give it a go for a while now. Hopefully we get enough

Users who are viewing this thread