US 59 war games thread

Gryffon

Veteran
War games every night for 59s

Looking for some diversity to the classes and specs. This isn’t comprehensive, but what I have seen in the past 2 weeks.

We need some more:
-DKs
-Shams
-Druids
-Locks

These are all viable classes for this bracket. There are stronger classes than others, but there isn’t one class that rules all. So talk to either the alliance or horde communities and see what they need and come join us.

Currently rolling balance on alliance, are there differences in needs for ally and horde?

59 DK (no gear) & 54 Shammy are what I have close to the bracket when I looked through my servers. Not my preferred classes to play, but I may get my feet wet and let some players beat me up to participate in the WGs anyway.

Currently rolling balance on alliance, are there differences in needs for ally and horde?

Well, you’re right on track because ally needs more ranged!! I think horde can use a couple more healers and melee.

Tonight War Games turned into an AV War Games.. and then it happened!! We all que’d up and got 5min Random Bg’s going in the 59 bracket!! O.O

Tonight War Games turned into an AV War Games.. and then it happened!! We all que’d up and got 5min Random Bg’s going in the 59 bracket!! O.O

It was a fun time for sure.
[doublepost=1553882118,1553882047][/doublepost]
59 DK (no gear) & 54 Shammy are what I have close to the bracket when I looked through my servers. Not my preferred classes to play, but I may get my feet wet and let some players beat me up to participate in the WGs anyway.

It will take some time to gear either of those toons. Best bet is sham imo if you want to play it because we need resto shams or ele shams for Alliance.
[doublepost=1553882189][/doublepost]

Yea Alliance needs ranged for sure. We have enough hunters, a balance Druid would be great. I am leveling on now because we needed one.

We had games 10pm-1am+ est last night... like every night since patch. When we hit 20v20 we go random bg. :D

Users who are viewing this thread