EU+US 59 twink weapon idea

I just made one. About to do a bg and see if Details! tracks the number of procs.

If logs are accurate it gave me 10 seconds of uptime in a bg. That was using it offhand.

Last edited:
I use it on ma rogue, procs all the time and its a 15-20% dmg increase
[doublepost=1535880415,1535880382][/doublepost]https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Broviani

You should consider Hand of Justice trinket with having 2 procing weapons and enchants. Should see a lot more procs because I’m pretty sure they can proc off of the free swings you will get.

Also try to get meta gem helm from wrath dungeons. Pretty sure it’s nexus that’s drops it. You can get the wrath version meta gem and that increases haste on hit chance. The haste provided is around 350-400 for 4 seconds and for any energy class, especially outlaw rogue, it’s amazing.

You should consider Hand of Justice trinket with having 2 procing weapons and enchants. Should see a lot more procs because I’m pretty sure they can proc off of the free swings you will get.

Also try to get meta gem helm from wrath dungeons. Pretty sure it’s nexus that’s drops it. You can get the wrath version meta gem and that increases haste on hit chance. The haste provided is around 350-400 for 4 seconds and for any energy class, especially outlaw rogue, it’s amazing.
I have all that, just logged out testing proc stuff. Thank you though :)

Users who are viewing this thread