59 Frost DK BiS weapons?

limpan666

Veteran
Hey!
Just wanted to ask what the bis weapons for frost dks are.
Im using Wraith Scythes at the moment, but im underwhelmed with their performance. Is there any other good proc rate 1h i can oneshot people with in BGs? ^^

Ty!

One more question, is there any item I could change for anything better? Ignore the gems, Im working on getting better ones. Will link my armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/jaedenar/Farthas

keleseth's are a straight downgrade from Demon bands so grab any 13/13/6 you can find on the AH. boot enchant is not maxed, could be 1 stam better. wrists can be better and you probably want str instead of stats enchanted. Those are the objective upgrades.

keleseth's are a straight downgrade from Demon bands so grab any 13/13/6 you can find on the AH. boot enchant is not maxed, could be 1 stam better. wrists can be better and you probably want str instead of stats enchanted. Those are the objective upgrades.
Aight, thank you mate. Btw, what are those leg enchants called that you have on your leggings? Cant seem to find it anywhere..

Wraith schyte Also a Good choise. Procs really often and gives u some health back..

Whelps from dragons call moves slowly so in a bg with alot of movement their job wont be done.

Otherwise having 3 whelps bursting for 250 ish nonrcrits each 3 sec is Good. Its like having a gargoyle Up but as frost

Drums or bloodlust dosnt affect their cast time btw.

Users who are viewing this thread