59 elemental shaman

Mirtox

Veteran
Can anyone give me the armory link to a 59 ele sham or tell me the best weapon enchant and weapon or shield and I feel like it's gonna be Edwards mace and skull flame shield which is over 100k on Tichondrius. So I'm looking for an alternative possibly one I can obtain or buy for cheaper.

Edward is pretty affordable on Tich but you could also go for Blade of Eternal Darkness. For shield maybe something like Bloodlust Buckler, blackskull shield, or mountainside buckler.

Edward is pretty affordable on Tich but you could also go for Blade of Eternal Darkness. For shield maybe something like Bloodlust Buckler, blackskull shield, or mountainside buckler.
Thank you my sir blade of eternal darkness, where is that from

I am working on a 59 elemental shaman right now. I think eternal darkness is better than Edward in every way, shape and form. I'll give you an armory link when I am complete. But no, drop rate is not affected by level

Can anyone give me the armory link to a 59 ele sham or tell me the best weapon enchant and weapon or shield and I feel like it's gonna be Edwards mace and skull flame shield which is over 100k on Tichondrius. So I'm looking for an alternative possibly one I can obtain or buy for cheaper.

If you're looking for a setup that works, this is a link to the Elemental Shaman that I've recently made:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/Jwlx

Not everyone would agree with my proc-based setup (gloves, ring, shield) but I've found great success with it, and have outperformed other twinks in every Battleground I've played. These are the best numbers I've pulled (notice the 326k damage from details)
The 3 players under me are twinks as well.

37-0 59 Elemental Shaman.png

I was in the same boat as you my friend, everything was too expensive on the AH. But then I remembered that OP asf Blackwing Lair trash reset farm. I got the Skullflame Shield drop (0.01% off of the mobs from this farm) in around 3 hours. It went by fast too, in the process lots of other twinks items will drop like Maiden's Circlet or Horizon Choker lvl 39 sash of mercy etc. I'm rolling an int>haste>crit ele sham rn and its fun from my proc build rofl https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/cairne/Bfaboredme
Now keep in mind i'm missing the 2 maidens circlet, the 9 int 13 stam 7 haste 4 crit bracers from AH, and then the bg box 15 int haste trinket. Hope this helps with your dismay about not having that nutty shield rofl

@Gladius2002 ye I cant wait to get my flameskull. 3% chance to steal 600 health from the enemy? That'd be crazy for the setup I run

Users who are viewing this thread