59 Druid farming twink

Jager

Joe19dp
So I’m just now starting to update my farming Druid twink, I know a lot of people will say “you can farm on anyone now with the new mount farming” yes well not old world yet anyway. So I’m thinking of putting together a speed set again and I’m thinking 59 is the best option for being a bit op gear wise. So the question is what’s the best gear is azerite gear still the best or is some of the new Dragonflight gear going to be better I think for dragonflight the best gear is going to be dragon flight gear but an old world continent I’m thinking Azerite gear might still hold a better slot with the speed boosts and bonuses you get from the gear so what’s your thoughts leave them below

On second thought, I’d it just worth it to level to 69 and forgo the 59 bracket? Most content in dragon isles has level 60 requirement ?

So I’m just now starting to update my farming Druid twink, I know a lot of people will say “you can farm on anyone now with the new mount farming” yes well not old world yet anyway. So I’m thinking of putting together a speed set again and I’m thinking 59 is the best option for being a bit op gear wise. So the question is what’s the best gear is azerite gear still the best or is some of the new Dragonflight gear going to be better I think for dragonflight the best gear is going to be dragon flight gear but an old world continent I’m thinking Azerite gear might still hold a better slot with the speed boosts and bonuses you get from the gear so what’s your thoughts leave them below
can i ask u what ilvl u druid got in lvl 59 and what spec?? becouse cant see the name on it so i couldent look it up myself

Users who are viewing this thread