US 59 BVB

... what is it you want to buy?
As the title suggests yet very vaguely states. He needs a level 59 black venom blade. But to the op @Thotfc I believe bvb is a scaleing item that scales in intervals of 5, so you’re looking for a 55 I could be totally wrong, but in my experience that’s how rare and epic x0 scaleing is

As the title suggests yet very vaguely states. He needs a level 59 black venom blade. But to the op @Thotfc I believe bvb is a scaleing item that scales in intervals of 5, so you’re looking for a 55 I could be totally wrong, but in my experience that’s how rare and epic x0 scaleing is

The real question is, why does he want this. Lmao

why else? He probably has a 59 twink rogue. Also bvb isnt world drop so best itemization on it will be from a req 58-59 one(ilvl is the same I believe). This would have to drop from the rare mob itself assuming it still does but is just an extremely low drop chance. I dont think BvBs from lockboxes scale. Another option would be to get a lvl 21 bvb and send it to a random char, bind it then ask a gm in your best kid slang to get it onto your 59 rogue and once its there ask to scale it.

Users who are viewing this thread