EU+US 59 Blood DK

Veechard

Legend
So I restored my 58 DK last night (I know, I’m lazy) and decided to test out blood spec. As mentioned in a different post, they are, meh. Mind you I was in full BOAs.

Didn’t wanna give up so I went and grabbed a destiny and they crusader on it. The damage output difference was monimental. The class went from dogshit to insanely viable with just 1 single item.

So I’ll be farming my gem pieces tonight and report back with my findings.

My goal is to have as much vers as possible so items like gnomer ring and scarlet halls neck. And maximize sockets to put full pvp power gems. I’m starting to think for all STR class, vers and pvp power stacking is BIS since they multiply off each other. But maybe STR gem stacking is viable still. (Shrug)

Destiny over sul thraze?

I think what pushes Thraze over the top is the damage reduction dealt why who you proc it on. But with blood DK, your survival is quite nice already. Also Thraze after damage is a tick. While destiny increases my dps by a lot. Which my dps is bursty so it works perfectly.

Sul is like a 1k burst followed by a 1k dot tho, so not only a tick. I'm playing unholy myself and i quite like sul, maybe if i could find a scaled destiny i'd try and use it.

Do any of you have the weapon swap macro? Also, does weapon swapping trigger gcd? Getting the proc from Destiny, then swapping to sul would wreck!

Users who are viewing this thread