59 BiS leg enchants?

Thalous

Veteran
Hey there, ive looked around and have not been able to find information on this. How do level 59 twinks have leg enchants on BoP legs? I was under the impression that this could only be done on heirlooms pants enchanted by a higher level character, then sent to your twink?

There are a couple you can apply yourself:

Agility/Strength Users
Clefthide Leg Armour
4 Stamina 3 Agility @ 59
Cobrahide Leg Armour
4 Attack Power 3 Crit @ 59

Intellect Users
Mystical Spellthread
5 Stamina 5 Intellect @ 59
Silver Spellthread

You can enchant gear through a small exploit explained on the video below:

For this you will need someone at a high enough level for the enchant to be in the group with you when the item drops. Then you can abuse the trade option to get whatever leg enchant you want.
Are any of the higher leg enchants worth it? I haven't done much research.
Also this method is exploiting a feature of the game and it runs the risk of binding to the higher level, not yourself.

I'll have a look at the other leg enchants and see if any scale better to a 59 as this could potentially be BIS

EDIT:
These seem to offer better/alternative stats which may be worth the effort if you don't mind investing heaps of time into it:

Brilliant Spellthread
5 Intellect 5 Versatility @ 59
Sapphire Spellthread
7 Spellpower 5 Stamina @ 59

Angerhide Leg Armour
8 Strength 5 Stamina @ 59
Shadowleather Leg Armour
8 Agility 5 Stamina @ 59
Nerubian Leg Armour
5 Attack Power 3 Critical Strike @ 59

Last edited:
There are a couple you can apply yourself:

Agility/Strength Users
Clefthide Leg Armour
4 Stamina 3 Agility @ 59
Cobrahide Leg Armour
4 Attack Power 3 Crit @ 59

Intellect Users
Mystical Spellthread
Silver Spellthread

You can enchant gear through a small exploit explained on the video below:

For this you will need someone at a high enough level for the enchant to be in the group with you when the item drops. Then you can abuse the trade option to get whatever leg enchant you want.
Are any of the higher leg enchants worth it? I haven't done much research.
Also this method is exploiting a feature of the game and it runs the risk of binding to the higher level, not yourself.

I'll have a look at the other leg enchants and see if any scale better to a 59 as this could potentially be BIS

EDIT:
These seem to offer better/alternative stats which may be worth the effort if you don't mind investing heaps of time into it:

Brilliant Spellthread
5 Intellect 5 Versatility @ 59
Sapphire Spellthread
7 Spellpower 5 Stamina @ 59

Angerhide Leg Armour
8 Strength 5 Stamina @ 59
Shadowleather Leg Armour
8 Agility 5 Stamina @ 59
Nerubian Leg Armour
5 Attack Power 3 Critical Strike @ 59
[doublepost=1542370557,1542370522][/doublepost]Thank you, so this is how they did it. Very informative, I appreciate your time

Users who are viewing this thread