EU+US 59 Arcane Mage thoughts

Fire would 100% be viable. I don't see it being a tier 1 DPS, but it could definitely pull some numbers

Depends on what you consider viable for fire mage. I would say no... Blizzard bases how much Pyroblast does for damage around it being cast all the time using Phoenix Flames which you don't get until level 60.

Depends on what you consider viable for fire mage. I would say no... Blizzard bases how much Pyroblast does for damage around it being cast all the time using Phoenix Flames which you don't get until level 60.

I think you can ge close to 40% crit without stacking it as a fire mage though. So you will basically be Insta pyroing a shit ton anyway
[doublepost=1534958714,1534958461][/doublepost]I think I might try fire just for cauterize —> ice block —> gift of naru —> healing pot —> fiame shield

my mage sits at 36% crit, 7% verse and 686 int (with flask and wizard oil)

2 charges of fire blast and talent for scorch makes you chuck pyros like crazy, sure not every cast is a crit but fire has more controll and more survivbility, plus it is just more fun to play :)

Users who are viewing this thread