50's Community Alive?

Shadesofred

Veteran
Just returning to the game after a long hiatus to see the twinking community outside of level 10's, F2P, and classic wow is pretty dead. Are there still active members at 50 or is time to move on?

No community per se, but there are a few at 50 that tweak the limits of what is possible (well, five I know of, five of us) - but there are some interesting reasons to keep a 50.

Just returning to the game after a long hiatus to see the twinking community outside of level 10's, F2P, and classic wow is pretty dead. Are there still active members at 50 or is time to move on?
I m an ex. level 50 twink, since Dragonflight dropped and the 50 bracket beacame 60, I stopped twink, our community is still somehow rolling, havent played in a while but I m pretty sure some of my peeps still twinking at level 60, our community is on EU btw, is called The 60 Twink Community lead by Bucovine(my level 50 twink). If you want join, look up for a moderator, as far I know Laurra-Emeriss is the only moderator that is still around, try whisper her few times in game, and if you get lucky catch her online, tell her Modrov asked if she can invite you :). I m pretty sure she still forms some twink premades. All of that on EU Alliance btw.

Users who are viewing this thread