50 Twink Rogue gearing

Imfasttoo

Legend
Strongester @ Moon Guard - Community - World of Warcraft

I am nowhere near done with this character, but while gearing, I have thought of something. On my quest for 600 AP unbuffed, I think I have realized there is a point where you have too much AP and not enough crit. While I want the highest AP possible, I don't know if it will matter with 15% crit or lower. I may enchant my rings and necklace with crit enchants, but that is expensive. Should I run more balanced a build or continue?

(I know I need my goggles and boots.)

EDIT: I may log out in Assassination gear instead of Combat gear, but only the weapons are different.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like having abit of crit, on my 60 enh I prefer 35%+ / 40% scaled up (at that point it feels like you more or less crit everything).
Just cause a normal healing surge would heal 5k ish which is decent but not amazing, a crit however heals 10-14k.
So its good defensivly for me + my team and the stat puts out the most offensive preashure of the secondary stats.
Idk rogues well but I would asume a 25% ish crit would do fine.

Should look into these items; Strength of the High Chief + Arachnid Gloves of Agility/Power, easiliy obtainable pretty certain they would be bis for you.

I like having abit of crit, on my 60 enh I prefer 35%+ / 40% scaled up (at that point it feels like you more or less crit everything).
Just cause a normal healing surge would heal 5k ish which is decent but not amazing, a crit however heals 10-14k.
So its good defensivly for me + my team and the stat puts out the most offensive preashure of the secondary stats.

Should look into these items; Strength of the High Chief + Arachnid Gloves of Agility/Power, easiliy obtainable pretty certain they would be bis for you.

Thank you!

Hi, I never saw arachnid gloves of agi/power drop, and I highly doubt that they exist. (I farmed that boss for literally ages) but monkey/tiger exist. Monkey is easy to get but you have to be a bit more lucky with tiger.

Users who are viewing this thread