50 lvl twink question

Charger

Does it make sense to do 50 lvl twink on the eve of 9.2 SHL? Is it too late? As I understand it, lvl 50 twink is a twink that partially captures the current content ... but the actual content is constantly updated!

Shouldn't you wait for a new addon

Unless you want to farm renown before moving your toon to a BFA account, Shadowlands content doesn't really have anything to do with 50s.

Unless you want to farm renown before moving your toon to a BFA account, Shadowlands content doesn't really have anything to do with 50s.
Is there any benefits of renown for a level 50? I didn't think the soulbind stuff worked but I could be very wrong.

Is there any benefits of renown for a level 50? I didn't think the soulbind stuff worked but I could be very wrong.
Most people go to lvl 2 for the 2% extra stam but if you want to go real tryhard I believe there's a bunch of little shit like that you can get.

Most people go to lvl 2 for the 2% extra stam but if you want to go real tryhard I believe there's a bunch of little shit like that you can get.
From the best of research I could commit to; it seems there are a lot of soulbind upgrades between renown 1 to 40, along with a total of 6% Stam buff. Now I am really unsure of how the soulbind upgrades work and if even usable at level 50. If so, then the renown catch up bind on account thing that takes a new toon to renown 40 would seem to be a rather huge advantage. Definitely not worth the grind imo unless you already have a main with the renown to buy it, but I haven't played shadowlands so I may be completely wrong in how the soulbinds function.

From the best of research I could commit to; it seems there are a lot of soulbind upgrades between renown 1 to 40, along with a total of 6% Stam buff. Now I am really unsure of how the soulbind upgrades work and if even usable at level 50. If so, then the renown catch up bind on account thing that takes a new toon to renown 40 would seem to be a rather huge advantage. Definitely not worth the grind imo unless you already have a main with the renown to buy it, but I haven't played shadowlands so I may be completely wrong in how the soulbinds function.
iirc you don't get soulbinds and the stam buff only works outside of BGs, but take any advantage you can get right?

iirc you don't get soulbinds and the stam buff only works outside of BGs, but take any advantage you can get right?
Ah if it doesn't work in bgs then not worth it for me. I appreciate the info, and you taking the time to reply.

Ah if it doesn't work in bgs then not worth it for me. I appreciate the info, and you taking the time to reply.
I mean you get 2% at renown 2, if you're going to go through the account xferring process you might as well get to level 2 as it takes like no work. To each their own though.

U get 2%stamina at renown 2-19-35-50-59 i try to get to 59 on my prot pala so far im 36 but gonna try to get close to 50 or so today on it but my prot pala is noob geared only 92 ilvl. Not even close to be any good geared on it at all

whoever said shadowlands does not cater much to 50s is just not aware of the goodies!

59 renown is not hard

you also have 3 incredible on use trinkets 180vers...244haste....and 244 mastery the haste is 2min the vers and mastery is 1min 30sec the vers comes out to 15% vers on my mage. got raven treasures that are usefull for specs that are complimented by secondarys. and as we all know trinkets are not really abundant at 50. 240mastery is GF for some specs..... also these onuse trinkets are main stat.

doing all this shadowlands this late is not recommended. but you will have no problem gearing as HC nya is on farm and so is mythic nya.

Is 50 twinkle pvp very active atm? Is it worth starting a twink from scratch at this point or is there going to be a patch/change soon?

Users who are viewing this thread