50 Druid

8/10

Do let people know this is a level 50 PvE twink for raiding -- that context is important here when making ratings.

Notables:
Really great gear. The epic chest is fantastic! Solid choices on most slots for gear and enchantments all around.
Not afraid to use cloth when it's better. Some people obsess about the bonus you get at level 50 by wearing all the same armor type. You clearly did not get hampered by that.
Good talent and glyph choices.

Improvements:
Final polish: a Wrath epic gem for your relic, the +10 stam armor kit for your head, a cloak enchant. Your second profession (as you mentioned).
Engineering cloth rocket boots, for both the stats and the better enchantment.
Get the Anastari Heirloom (neck) over your current neck. Consider the Seal of Rivendare over the PvP ring.

Critical notes:
If you're going after haste as a resto druid at 50, you really, really need to hit the first break point for rejuvenation to make it worth your while. Reaching that break point (specifically, 12.5% haste) gets you an extra rejuv tick. Full explanation at Druid Haste Rating Breakpoints (among other places).

That means you need 101 haste, and you currently have 83, so you need 18 more haste. +4 from the epic gem, +2 from the better neck, and +8 from the ring leaves you needing 4 more haste. So, two options. One, trade in the serenity belt for the Eyestalk Cord (10 stam, 10 int, 10 haste). Two, change out your 20 spell power enchant for the 10 haste enchant. I recommend the belt swap.

8/10

Do let people know this is a level 50 PvE twink for raiding -- that context is important here when making ratings.

Notables:
Really great gear. The epic chest is fantastic! Solid choices on most slots for gear and enchantments all around.
Not afraid to use cloth when it's better. Some people obsess about the bonus you get at level 50 by wearing all the same armor type. You clearly did not get hampered by that.

Improvements:
Final polish: a Wrath epic gem for your relic, the +10 stam armor kit for your head, a cloak enchant. Your second profession (as you mentioned).
Get the Anastari Heirloom (neck) over your current neck. Consider the Seal of Rivendare over the PvP ring.

Critical notes:
If you're going after haste as a resto druid at 50, you really, really need to hit the first break point for rejuvenation to make it worth your while. Reaching that break point (specifically, 12.5% haste) gets you an extra rejuv tick. Full explanation at Druid Haste Rating Breakpoints (among other places).

That means you need 101 haste, and you currently have 83, so you need 18 more haste. +4 from the epic gem, +2 from the better neck, and +8 from the ring leaves you needing 4 more haste. So, two options. One, trade in the serenity belt for the Eyestalk Cord (10 stam, 10 int, 10 haste). Two, change out your 20 spell power enchant for the 10 haste enchant. I recommend the belt swap.
My plan is to get seal of rivendare i'm waiting for a relic switch atm to put 20 haste on it and i'm a getting a 23 hastepair of legs soon
also getting this
http://www.wowhead.com/item=56895

My plan is to get seal of rivendare i'm waiting for a relic switch atm to put 20 haste on it and i'm a getting a 23 hastepair of legs soon
also getting this
Kelsey's Necklace - Item - World of Warcraft

I completely forgot about the relic! That'll land you +5 haste, and when coupled with the better neck that you found (worth the -1 haste for the extra int that you get) and the Seal of Rivendare along with the epic Wrath haste gem, will get you exactly the haste you need without switching out your belt or your glove enchant.

Once you hit the haste breakpoint, be wary of stacking more haste -- other stats may serve you better.

8/10

Notables:

Improvements:

Critical notes:

Man you really know your stuff. I've never even heard of a haste breakpoint before! Given me some real food for though after reading that, I also noticed on the site you linked that its 16.65% haste for the regrowth breakpoint - not a completely unreachable %age to achieve at level 19.
It seems apparent but I want to ask you to make sure that haste breakpoints are also applicable at lvl 19?

I also noticed on the site you linked that its 16.65% haste for the regrowth breakpoint - not a completely unreachable %age to achieve at level 19.
It seems apparent but I want to ask you to make sure that haste breakpoints are also applicable at lvl 19?

Yep, haste breakpoints apply to all levels. Kore had a really excellent analysis of 19 druids and haste several months ago. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Fakeedit: Found it: http://www.twinkinfo.com/15-19-bracket/14189-10haste-16sp.html

I guess it was more than several months. Gads. Anyway, while healing touch is gone for 19s (and just about everyone else), some of the points still apply. I don't know the 19 bracket well enough to know what druids prefer for their casting.

Samadius @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft feel free to rate him :)

Thank you,

Note: armory doesn't show all stats on atal'ai gear

Grats on Grandfathered gear, that's gonna make one hella nasty Druid tank. However Druid tanks need at least 17% hit in order to maintain(somewhat) aggro.

Replace Current Weapon with Grandstaff of Jordan w/ Pyrium Wep Chain.
Replace Helm with cogspinner of the stamina
Replace at least one of your rings with the 8stam8agi8hit ring(imo, Ring of Savior). Or faction change to get both rings.

If you're still under hit cap(17%), use a hit rating enchantment on ur gloves.

Grats on Grandfathered gear, that's gonna make one hella nasty Druid tank. However Druid tanks need at least 17% hit in order to maintain(somewhat) aggro.

Replace Current Weapon with Grandstaff of Jordan w/ Pyrium Wep Chain.
Replace Helm with cogspinner of the stamina
Replace at least one of your rings with the 8stam8agi8hit ring(imo, Ring of Savior). Or faction change to get both rings.

If you're still under hit cap(17%), use a hit rating enchantment on ur gloves.

Yeah ok, I were just told buy other 50 tanks to ignore hit and only stack stam.
I got a grandstaff with pyrium and 8agi8sta8hit ring already. I can't check atm but I believe i got both rings because I he was first twink on horde and hence already faction changed.

Yeah ok, I were just told buy other 50 tanks to ignore hit and only stack stam.
I got a grandstaff with pyrium and 8agi8sta8hit ring already. I can't check atm but I believe i got both rings because I he was first twink on horde and hence already faction changed.

Guardian Druids have aggro issues, not survival issues.

Best way to manage your aggro is to get the expertise Neck, Expertise Belt, and 17% hit. This way your attacks don't miss and have a reduced chance to parry/dodge.

If I remember correctly, the hardest hitting mob in Pre-BC raids will hit you for 5k tops. So if you have 10k hp fully buffed(food, elixirs, priest) in bear form then the 10% health increase from shaman heals will put your health at 11k; which will allow you to take up to 3 hits before dying.

So once you've reached 10k hp fully buffed in bear form, Armor/Dodge/Agility will be the better route to stack for extra survival.

EDIT:

I did the math a long time ago but I believe you need to be at 9091 health unbuffed in bear form to reach 10k hp with food+elixirs+priest buff. Then the shaman's health increase(10%) will put you at 11k hp; which is more than enough survival(healthpool-wise).

So try to do/reach the following:

Use Expertise Belt/Neck
Get 17% Hit
Having at least 9091 Health in Bear form unbuffed
Then focus on improving your dodge/agility/armor from there to maximize your survival.

EDIT2:

An alternative to your neck would be:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=88275

I'll let that be your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samadius @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft feel free to rate him :)

Thank you,

Note: armory doesn't show all stats on atal'ai gear

Not a bad Druid. I've been looking at a lot of lvl 50 armories for pve twinking and a lot of them aren't bis for even a 49 twink. A lot of them only have engineering going for them or have all nice gear and one really awful piece. Your chest is pretty bad :/ I really like that old trinket but it's worthless in pve if that's what kind of twink you are. I can't wait till my hunter is ready for Lvl 50 pve. I have everything bis but Eng. I even have the full sunken set with agi enchantment and monkey enchantment both. Back in the day those were bis for 49 twinks but in cata they made the sunken set req 50... you probably already knew that.I may end up being the best geared 50 hunter the bracket has seen due to my 8 years of 49 hunter twinking

Not a bad Druid. I've been looking at a lot of lvl 50 armories for pve twinking and a lot of them aren't bis for even a 49 twink. A lot of them only have engineering going for them or have all nice gear and one really awful piece. Your chest is pretty bad :/ I really like that old trinket but it's worthless in pve if that's what kind of twink you are. I can't wait till my hunter is ready for Lvl 50 pve. I have everything bis but Eng. I even have the full sunken set with agi enchantment and monkey enchantment both. Back in the day those were bis for 49 twinks but in cata they made the sunken set req 50... you probably already knew that.I may end up being the best geared 50 hunter the bracket has seen due to my 8 years of 49 hunter twinking

Hi, it is actually more of a joke that I put it here for rating because I have all BiS for all pieces except for gloves of tiger which never wanted to drop. Just felt like some activity was missing in this forum.
I don't have my chest on, because it is used on my rogue at the moment, I use the boa chest. The one on is for res sets.
As raids are "offline" I am obviously not in raiding gear when playing on him, that trinket is indeed just for fun/showoff/duels. Not really special with the engi stun trinket now I guess, but can decide the outcome of a duel.

All my 50ish twinks were all former 49 twinks, which explains the atal'gear and tidal charm and other gf items like the felblade etc. When cata arrived I were not playing wow or checking wow news so I didn't knew that they were removing the atalgear, if I knew I would have secured all worth pieces, so unfortunately I only have random pieces on 3 old twinks and not everything. I guess you have the atal chest piece then?

Anyway, thank you for the feedback and for making the forum here less inactive :)

If you like rating, you may rate my rogue too, but in the light of pvp as he is currrently pvp equipped.

Androclus @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

feel free.

Do you have a link to your 49 hunter?

Hi, it is actually more of a joke that I put it here for rating because I have all BiS for all pieces except for gloves of tiger which never wanted to drop. Just felt like some activity was missing in this forum.
I don't have my chest on, because it is used on my rogue at the moment, I use the boa chest. The one on is for res sets.
As raids are "offline" I am obviously not in raiding gear when playing on him, that trinket is indeed just for fun/showoff/duels. Not really special with the engi stun trinket now I guess, but can decide the outcome of a duel.

All my 50ish twinks were all former 49 twinks, which explains the atal'gear and tidal charm and other gf items like the felblade etc. When cata arrived I were not playing wow or checking wow news so I didn't knew that they were removing the atalgear, if I knew I would have secured all worth pieces, so unfortunately I only have random pieces on 3 old twinks and not everything. I guess you have the atal chest piece then?

Anyway, thank you for the feedback and for making the forum here less inactive :)

If you like rating, you may rate my rogue too, but in the light of pvp as he is currrently pvp equipped.

Androclus @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

feel free.

Do you have a link to your 49 hunter?
Funny you should ask because I have joke gear on my old 49 hunter that's now 50 because I have some pretty questionable armor on that needs not to be shown around the bracer and glove area lol. She's got the rfd gloves of the monkey and lvl 300 BS and has 111,000 hk in the 49 bracket. I have an alt hunter with similar gear that I made on horde and a Druid I'll link....
Anonymous Level 49 Night Elf Druid Profile | MaskedArmory.com

Anonymous Level 49 Goblin Hunter Profile | MaskedArmory.com

Anonymous Level 50 Night Elf Hunter Profile | MaskedArmory.com
Your rogue is pretty nice. I think there is better weapons out there tho. Who knows what other great items there may be for lvl 50 out there hiding in quest.

Users who are viewing this thread