5 to Stay Alive

Bóóbóókit

Grandfathered
Gauging interest in a lvl 5, strictly stripped-down, world raiding group.

What does 'strictly stripped down' mean? It means you can only use what the toon can get themselves.
-No trading or receiving anything from any other toon (except other level 5's) or gold from your mains/alts.
-No looms
-No enchants (except from yours or other level 5 toon's enchanting profession)
-Help from high-levels obtaining stuff you can use is accepted (i.e. AGM, other high level-5 lootables)

Why 5?
-Something new
-Mostly unexplored BiS gear and consumables
-New array of world mobs to raid
-Multiple classes with healing capability make raiding a real option
-Professions available at level 5
-Above requirements make most builds quick and easy. No uber expensive gear, looms or enchants to obtain

I have experience successfully organizing world PvE raids at level 1 and would take care of organizing the raids.

Please reply if it's something you might be interested in and we can discuss server and faction options later on. If you're not interested, feel free not to reply.

Cheers,

Booboo

Why 5 tho? 1s are more impressive, 10s are more practical. 5s are like retarded sibling in the middle.

Why 5 tho? 1s are more impressive, 10s are more practical. 5s are like moronic sibling in the middle.

The X9 Twink builds are pretty well documented. Those that know and love twinking will all agree that a huge chunk of the fun is the build. 1s have been really hard hit by blizz. Having bin-der-dun-dat, I think low level twink PvE more fun can be had with adequate heals. I agree 10s are more practical, but 10<20<30...etc. 5 is just another stop gap. in this case it's where professions can come in. Like talents/specs for the 10s. Just a new bracket with new BiS to explore.

but if you're a f2p 5 wouldn't you just level? sounds like the point of this is killing things

that's why u can turn xp off.

I see a couple interested parties. If I read right, sounds like they're down for alliance. I wait for more posts to see if we can get a 5 man group going

Cool idea :eek:

Count me in also.

Users who are viewing this thread