US 5 man BWL team

Veechard

Legend
LF 60s who have been working on their toon post patch trying to get best PVE setup for an attempt at 5 man BWL. This could be a long shot but I have a 60 Druid who is BIS in mind and I could take mage, rogue or hunt for dps, or swap to tank if needed.

Reply you btag here or PM on this site

I have a tank I'd be willing to try this on. Near full t3, old zg/naxx40, etc. I don' use socketed gear.

Uvirith@Proudmoore is my toon.

LF 60s who have been working on their toon post patch trying to get best PVE setup for an attempt at 5 man BWL. This could be a long shot but I have a 60 Druid who is BIS in mind and I could take mage, rogue or hunt for dps, or swap to tank if needed.

Reply you btag here or PM on this site

Why not break from the dead bc gaming and come make a 60 guild on BH, I have a few 60s I know would be interested and I’d love to make BH the twink realm xD

Hurting for gold lately and my buddy started wow back up so trying to gear his 101. Plus pay for both of our scripts with gold. Otherwise I’d xfer one there.
[doublepost=1521479944,1521470054][/doublepost]Raid will be Friday at 9 pm central.

Pm with your real ID and I’ll add you as soon as possible

Hurting for gold lately and my buddy started wow back up so trying to gear his 101. Plus pay for both of our scripts with gold. Otherwise I’d xfer one there.
[doublepost=1521479944,1521470054][/doublepost]Raid will be Friday at 9 pm central.

Pm with your real ID and I’ll add you as soon as possible
I may be game to go, themango#11450

Vael is gonna be rough

I know I’m up for the challenge.
[doublepost=1521486208,1521486160][/doublepost]
I have a tank I'd be willing to try this on. Near full t3, old zg/naxx40, etc. I don' use socketed gear.

Uvirith@Proudmoore is my toon.

What’s your real ID I’ll add

Users who are viewing this thread