49twink mount

Any1 got Deathcharger's Reins (stratholme mount) on level 49 twink?
From what I could dig up is the live side minimum level is 45, but the dead side is 55. Baron is on dead side iirc. I could be wrong here.

I know this is for wotlk classic but I got the mount during the legion prepatch on my old 49 ( i like running tratholme for fun) He was the toon I first got the mount on lol.

Back in the day I had a Talbuk on my 49 twink. That was pretty much the flex mount of the bracket.
The one from rep or from the drop in shadow moon? Either would have been pretty badass!

I was thinking about this... you can get the Venomhide Ravasaur because all the quests have 48 level req afaik. Does anyone know if faction change will get you the winterspring saber? I know that it works like that on retail at least. The Winterspring saber itself seems to have 58 level req

I was thinking about this... you can get the Venomhide Ravasaur because all the quests have 48 level req afaik. Does anyone know if faction change will get you the winterspring saber? I know that it works like that on retail at least. The Winterspring saber itself seems to have 58 level req
There's no faction changes yet so we don't know

Users who are viewing this thread