US 49's bis gear sponsorship 2400+

Should I lower req to 2.2 or keep at 2.4?

• Total voters

tgodqt

Legend
If this peaks your interest, as the title states. I'm hookin ppl up that's 2.4+ exp or current. All you have to do is come to BH-Horde (xfer or make a new toon). Only 1 toon per person. So, pick a class you'll most likely play the most. Show me the experience/current and ill hook you up with w/e I own. Yes, maybe possibly scaled epics if you're active a lot. Not trying to make my forehead bigger, but I do control most of the market with bis greens, etc. Maybe they'll bring a ladder, so meaning more activity. I tried doing this with 79's and it didn't work out too well cuz ppl didn't want to level. Fair warning tho.. everything on BH is x10 the price even for a herb. Let yall kno ahead of time tho... I won't help any1 that bought accs. I do know a list of people on the top of my head. Not tryna sound like a dick.

if I link u 2.7(r1 duelist I suck dw) achieve can u toss me some scaled 39 stuff? <3333

if I link u 2.7(r1 duelist I suck dw) achieve can u toss me some scaled 39 stuff? <3333
if I ever do a 39 sponsorship, sure.
[doublepost=1541035364,1541035016][/doublepost]
What if I'm 1.2k but i've killed you a bunch of times?
I don't recall you name, man, but I don't think 1200 will cut it. All i notice zenwow cuz all I see him/her do is press shell and crane n still dies. More the merrier tho.. of casuals coming to troll a thread.
[doublepost=1541035533][/doublepost]
What do dicks sound like?
idk, but google would help.

I'm interested, already have a 49 on BH & only missing 2 greens you have.

Peaked on #2 US rbg team in legion and 2800mmr so far in BFA

arena experience for bg ? really ?
explain me how someone with this ratings is better then anyone else because i got ZERO arena experience and i don't ask people when i queue with them *hey yo bro whats your rating omg u got only 1100 im not grouping with you* and even with our non experienced people we won more then we lost to you my dear !
gg man and btw i have 0 ratings :D:D
You could have got it in rbg
[doublepost=1541081463,1541081410][/doublepost]
pretty ironic coming from a guy who literally bought 2.4 himself xlmaoe
Can you prove I did with a payment transaction or screenshot
[doublepost=1541081511][/doublepost]
I’m 3k cr end game right now, I’m coming to collect my free 49 gears o: @tgodqt
Lol fire mage assa rog? Nice sht. Do u even still twink
[doublepost=1541081827][/doublepost]
I'm interested, already have a 49 on BH & only missing 2 greens you have.

Peaked on #2 US rbg team in legion and 2800mmr so far in BFA
Ight lmk what it is in game

If you'll consider 2.2k, I might bring my hunter over for some scaled stuff... he has a lot of GFd gear as it is, but I pretty much never see scaled things on the realm where he currently is.

arena experience for bg ? really ?
explain me how someone with this ratings is better then anyone else because i got ZERO arena experience and i don't ask people when i queue with them *hey yo bro whats your rating omg u got only 1100 im not grouping with you* and even with our non experienced people we won more then we lost to you my dear !
gg man and btw i have 0 ratings :D:D
Are you the hunter that takes 2.5 seconds to turn around with a keyboard default key, then jumps, and a sliver before hitting the ground...disengages cuz of the clicking reaction time. I’m just taking a guess. I have no words for you xD. I literally gave bis gfath at one point free to anyone in the 70-79s. It did no good anyway. So, I’d rather give it to half brained people. You’re more than welcome to come buy some of the auctions tho. Fair warning they’re 200k+ each. I have to feed my 12 wow kids. Money is tight as a streamer would say.
[doublepost=1541085703,1541085630][/doublepost]
@tgodqt of course I still twink, end game just taking up a lot of my time right now cause I’m trying to get dread gladiator but ye
Damn, so u got like another 100 to go to be safe?

im playing/recruiting both factions to try to grow this bracket a little. kudos for putting some stuff out there to invite people to the bracket. keep it up man!

Users who are viewing this thread