49s active?

treess

Grandfathered
I play in the 39 and 19 bracket quite a bit and I want to play in the 49s more, do ques pop a decent amount or only during certain days?

I would love to see this bracket become more active! Just speaking from the Horde side (soon to be Alliance also) I would say we have a pretty good community. Viability of most classes and specs, factions fairly balanced with skilled players both sides, and a lack of drama...

With the upcoming new patch and potential surge of new and/or returning twinks. I would be interested in some theory crafting to bolster activity. More streamers, YT vids, events, Wargames, what can we do to light a fire under this bracket?

I would love to see this bracket become more active! Just speaking from the Horde side (soon to be Alliance also) I would say we have a pretty good community. Viability of most classes and specs, factions fairly balanced with skilled players both sides, and a lack of drama...

With the upcoming new patch and potential surge of new and/or returning twinks. I would be interested in some theory crafting to bolster activity. More streamers, YT vids, events, Wargames, what can we do to light a fire under this bracket?

Honestly, more war games would probably keep my interest. The one time I did one in this bracket it was a great time and evenly matched.

Honestly, more war games would probably keep my interest. The one time I did one in this bracket it was a great time and evenly matched.
Wargames would would be popular and I know there is currently interest in doing more of them. Perhaps a prize pool could be integrated into future Wargames...

The bracket is active. Need more competent Horde players. High-skillcap bracket , fun & fast-paced gameplay.

The bracket is active. Need more competent Horde players. High-skillcap bracket , fun & fast-paced gameplay.

This is great news to hear, as I just resurrected my wotlk 49 Hunter.

I just stumbled upon this forum and the info here is really great.

There are a lot of gameplay changes since I last played with my twink, should I stockpile on Versatility gear and enchants?

This is great news to hear, as I just resurrected my wotlk 49 Hunter.

I just stumbled upon this forum and the info here is really great.

There are a lot of gameplay changes since I last played with my twink, should I stockpile on Versatility gear and enchants?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/Wams

Just copy this

1 item away from BiS

Best hunter in the bracket. Taking all challengers.

Mossy & Black have a 50/50 chance to tie me if I’m having a really really bad day.

Very nice gear! But how do I get my hand on the Precisely Calibrated Boomstic? The one I found on AH requires lvl 58.

Should I farm it on the lvl 49 char? I see that the gear from the instances scales with the lvl.

If you're on a fairly large server they tend to pop up pretty frequently!

Today I was going to buy some gear and enchant my fresh 49 Tupappa with available gear on AH until I can dungeon or get better gear drops from battlegrounds. I'm guessing with gear changes in new patch I should wait until tomorrow or later?

Users who are viewing this thread