49 Twink MW (Dps)

Your damage is based off your intellect, I can't see Wraith Scythe's proc being worth dropping 40+ int & offstats, but if you tested extensively feel free to share the numbers

Your damage is based off your intellect, I can't see Wraith Scythe's proc being worth dropping 40+ int & offstats, but if you tested extensively feel free to share the numbers
I was told the wraith scythe proc gets bonus from your spellpower. That is why the procs are higher on shams/WW monks because they still technically have sp. It's just hidden. I am curious though which would be best. 40int to your melee or the proc with sp boost.

if this is true, would it be better to mix in some cloth for the extra int on a mw?

lol sorry i havent logged into xp off. been busy with work. but yes the wraith scythe does scale with spellpower.. ive had it crit for over 2k on people. i highly preferred wrathscythe over a normal int weapon. the proc and life steal are too good
[doublepost=1540439864,1540439795][/doublepost]
nice monk bro
i was defeated by you,come horde please,lol I need you
Alliance have too many premades :p

lool omg daoying i think we were after eachother in that bg.. i think it was twin peaks? lol ggs man <3

Users who are viewing this thread