49 shaman pvp stats

unclefreddy

Hey all, long time twinker here. At the moment, I'm building a 49 shammy. I plan on speccing ele until TBC, when i'm going to switch to enhance. I had a 49 shammy in TBC that I loved.

However, I wanted to ask whether or not people would recommend going AP heavy or agi heavy for TBC enhance. I'm thinking I'll have more than enough agi with dual mongoose procs on ribsplitters, so AP would be worth it (correct me if I'm wrong, though).

I've already farmed atal'ai spaulders of the monkey and stamina... I'm wondering if it's worth it to farm the atal'ai spaulders of the bear for that extra damage boost. I've also bought the skeletal shoulders and the praetorian spaulders of the bear (11 stam/11str but less armor than the atal'ai spaulders).

I love to min/max, but having farmed ST quit a bit in the past, i know it could take a long while before the spaulders of the bear drop.

Thoughts? Worth it or no?

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest AP and stam build with a secondary component of intel. Then enchant both wpns with mongoose for the crit aspect of the build.

In addition, if going full out you will want BoE shoulders so that you can apply Naxx enchants. Not BoP.

oh hey josh.

yeah, that's prob my best bet. it'll cost me an arm and a leg but i think it would be worth it to apply those to skeletal shoulders.

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread