49 Gear Info?

norcal313

Legend
Other than the artifact weapon and the epic drops from the old world bosses, what's considered BiS now? BfA greens with tertiary and sockets?

Got an old paladin that has some of the epics from world bosses but only a couple proc'd tertiary stats or sockets.

HoA seems to be available only to characters that that was made before the prepatch - right now you can't get it before lvl 50.

I can tell you what doesn't work... the ilvl 44 Baleful BoA tokens... there's an item that says it will upgrade them to level 143, it made it 49 instead. A tooltip error.
droodbracers.png

HoA seems to be available only to characters that that was made before the prepatch - right now you can't get it before lvl 50.
? There's a bunch of us 10's, 19's and 20's that have HOA.

Isn't November the anniversary month again? Will there be a whole month of grinds to do again?

So far looking at my 110(45)’s gear and planning what I can upgrade, might be a mix of BC dungeon gear, legendary with good stats or 3 socket, Socketed+speed warforge (ilvl 60) legion items in all other slots.
Argus upgraded trinket,
Artifact weapon, Azerite gear if you have the neck

Then of course anniversary gear too, don’t have any on my toon to check it’s viability though

Curious if they bump it up another notch like they did last year, kinda doubt they will tho. Here's hoping.

i was sorting out stuff and i found these .. if you still have them, its like BIS in this bracket. they are extremely rare now. the secondary stats are off the roof

CraftedHelms.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread