4 str and 4 mastery gem

What gem is that? After looking some of the armory links I noticed a 4/4 str/mastery gem. When I checked wowhead the best I could find was a 3/3 skillful ember topaz.

The EU armory Baelod-Stormscale is using several. Just wondering if anyone knows what it is. Also, if there is an agility variant of it. Any help is appreciated.

What gem is that? After looking some of the armory links I noticed a 4/4 str/mastery gem. When I checked wowhead the best I could find was a 3/3 skillful ember topaz.

The EU armory Baelod-Stormscale is using several. Just wondering if anyone knows what it is. Also, if there is an agility variant of it. Any help is appreciated.
Out of date site I know, but it’s the info you want without the right scaleing xD. https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Cataclysm_epic_gems

I can craft the 4 agil 4 mastery on Bh US and am a few days away from crafting 4 str 4 mastery. Just for a quick answer as well, the gems you are looking for are called skillful lava coral. And they are obtained from either org or stormwinds jewelcrating trainer for 5 of the cataclysm jewelcrafring daily currency.

I can make all the variants for you on Stormscale, Horde (EU)

Users who are viewing this thread